Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Photomatching JO Jerseys Related Issues

Ala the authenticators in Operation Bullpen case (autograph forgery rings), is anyone concerned that eBay might ban LOAs from the dealers convicted for felonies in this case? Operation Bullpen has shown it can and did happen.

P.s. it is my guess (I said guess, I have neither inside knowledge nor a crystal ball) that eBay will. That seems to be their policy in these types of cases.

I bought 2 Steven Jackson Jerseys last year from Jo Sports. Both are easily photomatched. With that being said I will not buy anymore items from them just because I don't won't to support those types of actions. I really wanted the blue Steven Jackson jersey they have for sale right now, but I will have to just find it elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by tspane2k View Post
    I bought 2 Steven Jackson Jerseys last year from Jo Sports. Both are easily photomatched. With that being said I will not buy anymore items from them just because I don't won't to support those types of actions. I really wanted the blue Steven Jackson jersey they have for sale right now, but I will have to just find it elsewhere.
    I feel exactly the same way.