Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Dez Bryant GU Helmet on eBay (Linked to Suspect Favre Jersey)

Hey Guys and Girls,

This Dez helmet looks legit to me. He didn't have a catch in the Thanksgiving day game and the helmet shows very little use, but everything that I can see checks out, but I could easily be missing something.

The part that really makes me nervous... The same eBay seller is currently listing this Favre Jersey that was previously discussed on this thread as being fake. Of course, this doesn't mean all of his items are fake, but it definitely brings reliability into question.

Any help on the Dez helmet would be great (it probably has a really high reserve price anyway...).

Re: Dez Bryant GU Helmet on eBay (Linked to Suspect Favre Jersey)

The Steiner COA helps. I noticed its been relisted with a new buy it now price tag.... $8000! WOW! For that price I hope Dez delivers it and takes you to the Superbowl in Jerrys private jet

Re: Dez Bryant GU Helmet on eBay (Linked to Suspect Favre Jersey)

Quote Originally Posted by hfd0035 View Post
    The Steiner COA helps. I noticed its been relisted with a new buy it now price tag.... $8000! WOW! For that price I hope Dez delivers it and takes you to the Superbowl in Jerrys private jet
    Haha, I know. The auction ended at around $1,150, which didn't meet its reserve price, so it was re-listed as you mentioned.

I'll have to inquire about the private jet...
    Love the hobby! Always looking for Carolina Panthers, UNC Tar Heels, and Modern Day NFL Gamers.