Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Wayman Tisdale game used on ebay?

I'm wondering if anyone saw the Tisdale piece I'm thinking of that was listed a few weeks ago. It was either a Sooners jersey or a warm-up of some kind, it was not one of the jerseys "hoop-style" has/had for sale. I seem to remember it being poorly listed, maybe without "Wayman" in the title and ended for perhaps $250. I believe it was signed as well. I'm sorry for the vague description but I'm hoping someone somewhere can help me out. Thanks!

-Mike
    **ALWAYS looking for game used/issued Nike/Air Jordan sneakers**

Re: Wayman Tisdale game used on ebay?

There was a Tisdale Pacers gamer from 1985 on ebay recently. Its a Russell tagged jersey, I think the Pacers went to Sand Knit for the 1986-1987 campaign. Looked very nice, the personal autograph on the shirt to the prior collector is probably why it got less then stellar last minute bidding action.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

Quote Originally Posted by invintagewetrust View Post
    There was a Tisdale Pacers gamer from 1985 on ebay recently. Its a Russell tagged jersey, I think the Pacers went to Sand Knit for the 1986-1987 campaign. Looked very nice, the personal autograph on the shirt to the prior collector is probably why it got less then stellar last minute bidding action.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

awesome, thanks so much. this is the jersey I was looking for. not sure why I thought it was a college gamer. anyways, I appreciate it. assuming you are the seller of the same name on ebay, it's always a pleasure browsing your listings
    **ALWAYS looking for game used/issued Nike/Air Jordan sneakers**

Yessir that is I. Thanks for the kudos. I have a soft spot for pre 1992 Pacers items. They rarely come up for sale, I would have been all over that Tisdale if it didn't have the personal notation. I think this is a 2 or 3 year style.