Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paypal

Banned

Re: Paypal

eChecks through PayPal do have fees, but I believe they are capped at $5.00 per transaction.

Don't forget that PayPal allows ordinary people like your or I to accept credit card payments. 20 years ago, this would have been unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Don't forget that PayPal allows ordinary people like your or I to accept credit card payments. 20 years ago, this would have been unheard of.
    I agree. I remember the early days of eBay, before PayPal really caught on. As a seller, you had to wait for a buyer to send a check by snail mail, you had to wait for it to clear, and you had to wait to hear if the buyer actually received the item. Of course, much waiting could be averted with a money order, but how many people did that?

Now, with PayPal's being standard, you can get instant payment and complete the transaction only a few days after the item has sold. I would pay extra for all this, and I think PayPal has every right to charge us for its service.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I just checked my account and I had someone send me an eCheck for $2,000 about 3 month ago and there were no fees taken out on my end. Better then Paypal as a gift option that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    eChecks through PayPal do have fees, but I believe they are capped at $5.00 per transaction.