Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Packers Stock

Re: Packers Stock

And yes it is "Ceremonial" , just like a am cermonial member of the Rays for being in their hall of fame. But believe me, I think Joe Maddon will still put Dan Johnson in the game in the 9th inning as a pinch hitter over me everyday.

But in case the Rays front office is ready this, at age 31 I can still work a count to get a decent OBP and will play hard everyday, even in Durham, and I will give 90% of my salary to the Rays baseball foundation. Just need 10% of the rookie minimum to pa the bills.

Lets call it what it is, an expensive Fan Club. In buying Packers stock, are you REALLY an" owner". Technically yes- but the perks you get are essentially that of a member of a teams fan club. The Red Sox have Red Sox Nation cards- they sold hundreds of thousands of these- its basically an annual fee to have the opportunity to buy things first from the team. The packers stock is the team offering "ownership" for 250 and not having to return much at all for the fee. Only in America.

Packer fans are something else. Growing up in WI, I cheer for my Bucs like a packer fan would for their team. They are loyal and show up when the tema loses and really aren't mean fans, but honestly, there isn't much else to do in this state, especially up north. There is nothing up there.

At the Bucs game I picked up all the ticket stubs I could get when I was leaving and the next day on ebay was dumping them for $15-$35 a pop.