Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need a Broncos (Elway) early 90's expert

I would like to photo match this jersey. the first person who can provide 100% photo match I will pay $50. I will have better pictures once I receive the Jersey.

You may want to try MeiGray

I posted this in your other thread just now:

I highly recommend MeiGray. They have photomatched numerous jerseys and shoes for me. They are incredibly thorough and detailed in their photomatch analysis. You can contact Barry at bmeisel@meigray.com or go to:
    http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/serv...tic/Contact.vm
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Re: You may want to try MeiGray

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    I posted this in your other thread just now:

I highly recommend MeiGray. They have photomatched numerous jerseys and shoes for me. They are incredibly thorough and detailed in their photomatch analysis. You can contact Barry at bmeisel@meigray.com or go to:
    http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/serv...tic/Contact.vm
    Awesome! Thank you. I will get in touch with them and see what they can do.

Re: Need a Broncos (Elway) early 90's expert

I think your best bet is with Pat (who used to post on the forum) from Endzone Sports......He is an expert on Broncos GU items and could most likely help you:

http://endzonesportscharities.org/about.htm

Let us know your findings....

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    I think your best bet is with Pat (who used to post on the forum) from Endzone Sports......He is an expert on Broncos GU items and could most likely help you:

Good Luck!
    Awesome tip thank you! I have emailed them and hopefully will hear back from them soon. I will keep you updated for sure.

Where are the best places to try and find pictures of the games? I have tried getty images and there is lots there but I had no luck matching this jersey.

I believe a lot of people try ioffer.com for video of older games. I believe there is a thread on here if you search for videos that has a couple different options. I don't recall any free sites though.
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post

Good Luck!
    Here is what Pat said. Very kind of him to reply so quickly. Unfortunately he doesn't offer a photo matching service but he was able to help date it a bit better.

"Having reviewed the photos from GUU (and also reviewing the information and photos provided as part of the original eBay listing), there are a couple of things that I can add that might narrow your search:
    · Wilson tail tagging style indicates year of issue as 1989;
    · Placement of NFL Shield patch on neckband indicates (subsequent) use in 1992 and/or ’93 (patch first used in 1991, but placed below neckband for this year only);
    · Maybe just a result of angles of available photos, but I don’t see the Wilson “W” sleeve logo which should be present on the left sleeve, centered just below the striping (from 1989-’92; on both sleeves in ’93 front of center)

Hope this information helps in your search."

If you look very closely you can see a tiny bit of white on the left sleeve under the 7 and stripes I believe this to be the Wilson "W", it seems the sleeve is draped a bit over the table so it is kinda hard to see. I will post better photos of the whole jersey once I get it.

I know this might seem like a stretch to try to see it. But you can clearly see a tiny bit of white which I believe to be the very edge of the "W"

So according to the info I have gathered this jersey basically has to be from the 1992 season. "W" is on the left sleeve and NFL logo is on the neck band. Which places it in 1992.

Now I just need some help where I can find the most amount of photos from the 1992 season.

Please any help at all will be very very appreciated.