Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Huge Nick Swisher collection

I will begin selling a huge collection of nick swisher item for sale in the upcoming days. I am starting with ten great bats and some rare branding bats you will not find anywhere else. Im looking for 250 a piece plus shipping for the bats. My mom had a severe accident and with the medical bills pilling up i need to sell my collection. I am away the next week but will able to ship the items when i return home. Any questions please email me at eric16841@aol.com. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Huge Nick Swisher collection

3rd bat down SSK SOLD Pending payment.

Bump anyone interested

Lowered to 215 including shipping.

I find it incredibly rude how you just ignore my messages without accepting/rejecting my offer for the Gardner bat. If you didn't like my offer, then all you had to say was that you're not interested. I had set the money aside so I wouldn't spend it on anything else and you just left me with no response.

Im sorry for not replying i truly thought i had sent the email stating i decided to hold on to it but it got stuck in my draft emails and not sent. Im extremely sorry i have been going craxy with family and end of the year work and didnt think to check it was sent, i had replied the same day you had sent it to me. Again i apologize

All sold pending payment

But Kyle you don't find it rude that I emailed you 3 times asking for help with photo-matches and offered to pay for your services, yet you never responded back to me once? So it goes both ways, but I didn't care cause I know people are busy and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    But Kyle you don't find it rude that I emailed you 3 times asking for help with photo-matches and offered to pay for your services, yet you never responded back to me once? So it goes both ways, but I didn't care cause I know people are busy and stuff.
    Same here. In the past I emailed Kyle several times over a few months with not one reply. Seriously, calling out someone for doing the same thing you do? Not smart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids, period."

Seems as if Kyle is getting some heat right now so I'll chime in and try to lighten the mood to say that Kyle has always been very helpful to anyone on the board. Every time I've asked Kyle for help or his opinion on something, he has been a tremendous aide. Thanks Kyle!
    Always buying David Justice items