Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Ryan Bruan autographed ROMLB GAI coa

freddiefreeman5 I'm not saying the ball is fake. I will compare it to other Bruan signatures I have. If it's not good I trust you to refund my money and if I think it's good then that should be enough said.

I understand people on here watchout for each other. Your are to contact the seller of questions you have before posting on here per forum rules. Yes I did notice freddiefreeman5 doesn't post his email but you could make a post asking him to contact you instead.

Quote Originally Posted by freddiefreeman5 View Post
    My email is available for anyone on this forum. You could have also private massaged me. So that is a lie.

This ball has never been posted on another site that I am aware of so by all means post on here for anyone to see. Otherwise that is another lie.

Back up what your say about this baseball and post the sportscollectors.net link.
    I did not see your email, if it was posted I apologize I did not see it at first glance.

As far as private messaging you, I didn't even realize I could have as I have tried in the past with some people and it does not let me. Either way I am still new to this board and am getting use to all the functions.

Here is the thread:
    http://www.sportscollectors.net/Mess....aspx?t=109227

Again I am not here to start an argument, but do not blast people calling them a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    freddiefreeman5 I'm not saying the ball is fake. I will compare it to other Bruan signatures I have. If it's not good I trust you to refund my money and if I think it's good then that should be enough said.

I understand people on here watchout for each other. Your are to contact the seller of questions you have before posting on here per forum rules. Yes I did notice freddiefreeman5 doesn't post his email but you could make a post asking him to contact you instead.
    That is my fault, I will make sure to follow fourm rules and ask for the seller to contact me in the future if something like this were to happen again.

Jordan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Griffey24fan View Post
    I did not see your email, if it was posted I apologize I did not see it at first glance.

As far as private messaging you, I didn't even realize I could have as I have tried in the past with some people and it does not let me. Either way I am still new to this board and am getting use to all the functions.

Here is the thread:
    http://www.sportscollectors.net/Mess....aspx?t=109227

Again I am not here to start an argument, but do not blast people calling them a liar.
    You click on the username and view public profile for my address.

Your link leads nowhere. I even signed up to the site and it leads to this....

ACCESS RESTRICTED

You are trying to access a Premium Feature that is only available to SportsCollectors.Net Premium Members. To subscribe to our premium membership for $14.99/year, Click Here. The chart below details our membership privileges

I think youre a liar. Prove it or appologize.

Yes obviously you have to be a premium member to look at the boards on that site. If you want to pay the $15 for a yearly subscription be my guest. I have no reason to lie, it leads right to the thread that has your Ryan Braun baseball pictured, and the few opinions it has gotten from members.

The only apology I am making is for not following the rules and contacting you first regarding the baseball. Other than that I have no reason to apologize, I stated an opinion and you replied with your rude defensive remarks. Anyone who is a member on SCN can view the thread posted.

Banned

What date is the thread on sportscollectors.net ?

Banned

Post a copy of the first page of the thread with a pic of the "same" ball.

Go ahead.

Banned

Come on..........copy and past, it's not that hard.

I don't think you can do it because it's not there.

Okay, so lets be clear, two anonymous brand new members, who are not revealing their names or e-mail address’s, are stating the auto on this ball is fake.

Their argument, everything GAI handles is counterfeit. They have not pointed out one thing on this ball to support their assertions. Is the slant of the auto off? Are there too many breaks in the flow? Are there too many starting and stopping points, hesitation marks?

All you guys have done is disrupt the selling boards. If you think everything GAI examines is fake, go broadcast it in the general discussion board.

I guess I missed this information on the GAI FAQ section and the Company’s Mission Statement where they state we only authenticate fake autographs…

By the statements you guys have made, I am lead to believe if anyone puts up an item for sale with a GAI COA/LOA, you will jump on here and allege it is fake. You are basing your opinion of this item, based only on the LOA, which is totally ridiculous.

Again, you are two poster boys for what is wrong with this hobby. Mind you own business, no one asked for two amateurs opinion of this auto. For anyone to listen to either one of you with any level of seriousness is absurd.

Russell Mansfield
    batdna@sbcglobal.net

Quote Originally Posted by Griffey24fan View Post
    Being the seller did not have an email handy to email him about the baseball I made a post strongly that said IMO (in my opinion). I am not starting anything with anyone.

Now that I have been called out I will gladly explain, GAI is an authenticator mainly for forgeries. The autograph collectors in the industry know GAI is unreliable and is mainly all forgeries. When it comes with GAI it is like there is no COA. The fact that you purchased it makes me feel even better about my opinion being it was obtained IP by you.

I am not looking to start my own authenticator and don't appreciate the comments however I feel I have a better judgement than a lot of others, because that is my main collecting interest, and the main focus on this site is GU. As far as items being GU I am still new to what is real and what is not or game used or BP used. I always look for help and have found some great members who have helped to educate me.

If you do not want my opinion I will not post them public however if I do not think it is real I will gladly email the seller asking for more information about the autograph when/where it was signed etc. In this case there was no email.

This ball has also been posted on another site (sportscollectors.net) in the opinions thread...i will not discuss the details of that unless the seller wants to email me.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mansfield View Post
    Okay, so lets be clear, two anonymous brand new members, who are not revealing their names or e-mail address’s, are stating the auto on this ball is fake.

Their argument, everything GAI handles is counterfeit. They have not pointed out one thing on this ball to support their assertions. Is the slant of the auto off? Are there too many breaks in the flow? Are there too many starting and stopping points, hesitation marks?

All you guys have done is disrupt the selling boards. If you think everything GAI examines is fake, go broadcast it in the general discussion board.

I guess I missed this information on the GAI FAQ section and the Company’s Mission Statement where they state we only authenticate fake autographs…

By the statements you guys have made, I am lead to believe if anyone puts up an item for sale with a GAI COA/LOA, you will jump on here and allege it is fake. You are basing your opinion of this item, based only on the LOA, which is totally ridiculous.

Again, you are two poster boys for what is wrong with this hobby. Mind you own business, no one asked for two amateurs opinion of this auto. For anyone to listen to either one of you with any level of seriousness is absurd.

Russell Mansfield
    batdna@sbcglobal.net

Russell, you have proven to me you yourself are an amateur in the autograph industry. Did ACE ever say in their Mission Statement they only authenticate fakes? Didn't think so. If you knew anything about the autograph industry many forgeries get authenticated through GAI to get sold on eBay.

As far as the Ryan Braun autograph I am not a fan of the "R" in Ryan nor the spacing of the whole autograph and I do not like the way the autograph ends.

I suggest anyone who believes GAI to be real and have good stuff to join sportscollectors.net and ask some of the members their opinion of GAI. Yes they authenticate real items but the majority of it is fake to be sold on eBay. While on the site check out the opinions of the Ryan Braun baseball from this thread.

I do not need to persuade anyone about the authenticity of this baseball. I simply stated my opinion and got attacked by the original seller for voicing my opinion. I will stand by my opinion of it not being real because of the reasons I stated as well as talking about it with some fellow collectors.

Jordan Bartlett
    baller0109@hotmail.com