Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bears Tebowed

Banned

Bears Tebowed

Tim Tebow parted the bears like Moses parted the red sea. TIM TEBOW TIME!!!
    After all that trash talking....... ROFLMAO

Re: Bears Tebowed

See? You all thought those people were crazy! The 2nd coming of Christ has happened!

But seriously, 4th quarter is offically titled Tebow Time if you are playing Denver. If you haven't amassed a 21 point lead by the 4th Qtr against Denver, you better be afraid!

More correct:

The Bears got BARBER'D.

I watched the game. Marion gave it away. The game was in the bag TWICE and Marion gave it away.

The Tebow "magic" ends next week. Brady and his posse will see to that.

Banned

Tebow seems to bring out the best in the players around him. The players seem to really love him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    More correct:

The Bears got BARBER'D.

I watched the game. Marion gave it away. The game was in the bag TWICE and Marion gave it away.

The Tebow "magic" ends next week. Brady and his posse will see to that.
    Makes you wonder how much Barber bet in the or does he have Earnest Byner disease.

The Fumble Part II

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by freddiefreeman5 View Post
    Tebow seems to bring out the best in the players around him. The players seem to really love him.
    I haven't been this excited about Bronco games since Elway. I originally purchased nfl ticket to watch bronco games but for the lat several years it's been a waste of money. Maybe Josh McDaniels actually got something right with Timmy.

Banned

"If we lost to Tebow, I would be freakin' pissed," said Bears linebacker Lance Briggs on Thursday before adding, "we’re going to have to stop that crap."

Lance is currently wipping the crap out of his eyes.

“He’s a good running back,” Urlacher said of Tebow after the game. “He does a good job for them.”

Brain showing what a classless guy he really is.

Banned

Don't blame Urlacher. He hasn't had a real leader in a a QB in Chicago in so long he just doesn't recognize one anymore.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Tim Tebow is a good Quarterback. Part of what Urlacher says is true, Tebow has had some good runs. But you put him in as a RB on running plays and I am willing to bet he doesn't have as much success on the run.

Part of his success on the run is the element of surprise as well as the potential to pass.

The thing is, Tebow's arm is not good. That's why he won't be Denver's long-term QB. You can't win a Superbowl with a QB who can't throw. Now if Tebow develops accuracy and a passing arm then we have a real QB ala Cam Newton. Tebow is a poor man's Cam Newton.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that Tim Tebow is a good Quarterback. Part of what Urlacher says is true, Tebow has had some good runs. But you put him in as a RB on running plays and I am willing to bet he doesn't have as much success on the run.

Part of his success on the run is the element of surprise as well as the potential to pass.

The thing is, Tebow's arm is not good. That's why he won't be Denver's long-term QB. You can't win a Superbowl with a QB who can't throw. Now if Tebow develops accuracy and a passing arm then we have a real QB ala Cam Newton. Tebow is a poor man's Cam Newton.
    Two words - Trent Dilfer