Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

WTB 1994 49er Gamers-ANY PLAYER! (and other quality 49er gamers from 1981 to present)

Looking for 1994 49ers GU jerseys from any player. Also interested in GU footballs and other items such as pants, socks and a QB towel if they are out there.

I will buy ANY 1994 49er GU jersey regardless of player! As long as it is real I will buy it. Obviously if the shirt has a team letter or is a player I am looking for I will pay more. Regardless I WILL and have made the best offers out there and WILL BEAT any other offer there is on something I am interested in.

For the first person to sell me a 1994 49er gamer I am offering a gift card of the seller's choice of up to 500$ (with the minimum value being 150$) plus the price of the jersey! The value of the gift card will depend upon the player, presence of team letter, use, repairs and photo-match etc. I will send the card with payment for the jersey.

I always offer a finders fee for quality 49er items so if you know of someone who has something they are even remotely thinking of selling, please collect the finders fee by arranging a sale!

Also looking for quality 49er gamers from 1981 to the present and will beat any offer for players I am looking for.

Happy Holidays and Aloha!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Re: WTB 1994 49er Gamers-ANY PLAYER! (and other quality 49er gamers from 1981 to present)

BUMP!!!!!

There has to be someone who could use a 500$ gift certificate of their choice, plus the price of the jersey, and wants to sell me a 1994 49ers GU jersey!!!

I am offering a gift certificate of up to 500$ (min of 150$) plus the price of the jersey to the first person to sell me a GU 1994 49ers jersey!

I cannot believe that not a single collector has even contacted me about this great deal during the holidays. I am not kidding around at all when I state that I am offering a gift certificate of the sellers choice as an extra incentive to the first person who sells me a 94' 49ers gamer!

I am also offering the gift certificate Up to 500$ with a 150$ min.) plus the price of the jersey for ANY quality 49er gamer, to the first person who sells me something. Subsequent sellers of high quality 49ers gamers will receive a 150$ certificate of their choice, plus the price of the shirt, as well.

To recap- the first person who sells me a 1994 49er gamer (or any other high quality gamer) gets a gift certificate worth up to 500$ (min of 150$) plus the price of the gamer. Additional sellers will get a great price for their GU 49ers item PLUS a gift certificate of their choice of 150$$!!!

Also paying a finders fee for leads that result in a sale of up to 20% of the purchase price.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Re: WTB 1994 49er Gamers-ANY PLAYER! (and other quality 49er gamers from 1981 to present)

Now that the holidays are over and we are in 2012, it is time to score my first 1994 49er gamer of 2012!

I am offering up to a 500$$$ finders fee for any referral that nets me a 1994 49er GU item. The minimum finders fee is 150$ and I will pay 500$ for a player I am looking for!

I am paying absolutely top prices for any quality 49er GU jersey (also offering a finders fee on these) that i am looking for which includes:

Hacksaw Reynolds
    Fred Dean
    Russ Francis
    Riki Ellison
    Jamie Williams
    TO

as well as ANY Russell 49er GU jerseys!

Someone must need some $$$ so please email me and lets get a deal done!
    Paul

garciajones@yahoo.com

Paul,
    Did you recieve my last email regarding the jersey that you were interested in?I have not heard back from you.
    Thanks,
    Fred

Fred I did but thanks for the reminder. Response sent last night so please check today and lets get things rolling!

Thanks again
    Paul

Always buying quality 49er game used!

garciajones@yahoo.com