Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Brady issued or just pro cut?

Quote Originally Posted by kudu View Post
    Should the size of nameplates for issued jerseys be the same size as game worn or can they be known to be different sizes? I'm seeing a size difference in the nameplates.
    So you are questioning that the size of the nameplate may be half an inch off from a Getty Image you posted from one game? The jersey is a game issued, properly tagged, 100% original from Reebok legitimate jersey. I'm not selling team issued jerseys or game used jersey.

I'm not sure what everyone is looking for - I found a source for genuine Reebok game issued pro-cut jerseys and everyone is looking to create questions.

I am confident with what I have listed for sale. How much more time will be spent by others to try to prove me wrong? They are what they are - nothing more than that - Nothing less.

This isn't a puzzle.

Joel, in your auction you state "The jersey is pro-cut jersey made for game use but was never used" which to me, means this jersey was made for Brady to use in a game, but he never used it.

That being said, if this jersey is suppose to be an exact game issued jersey that Brady could use in a game, shouldn't everything, including the nameplate, match up to jerseys that Brady has used in a game, during the 2011 season?

IMO "Game Issued" or "Team Issued" sounds like it was specifically intended for use by a player on the team, period.

If it was not intended to be handed to a player for use on Sunday, how can those terms be considered anything but misleading?

How can you call this "game issued"?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-WES-WEL...1#ht_500wt_971

That's not even close to the cut that Welker wears. He wears a much, much shorter jersey with an elasticated, hemmed waist. Seems like you're being very misleading.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kudu View Post
    Joel, in your auction you state "The jersey is pro-cut jersey made for game use but was never used" which to me, means this jersey was made for Brady to use in a game, but he never used it.

That being said, if this jersey is suppose to be an exact game issued jersey that Brady could use in a game, shouldn't everything, including the nameplate, match up to jerseys that Brady has used in a game, during the 2011 season?
    Sorry you feel that way. You posted pictures from one game.

The jerseys are made for game use and never used. Sometimes never altered. The size of a name plate bothers you? Please don't bid. The jersey is a pro-cut. No games being played. You are trying to make it a game trying to show I have something that I don't.

The item is 100% legitimate Reebok factory issued pro-cut. If you have a reason you don't like it, please, no reason to buy it then, but I am not deceiving anyone with the description or key words used. It is a game issued pro-cut jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by NEFAN View Post
    IMO "Game Issued" or "Team Issued" sounds like it was specifically intended for use by a player on the team, period.

If it was not intended to be handed to a player for use on Sunday, how can those terms be considered anything but misleading?
    Sorry you feel that way. I feel differently. I list the jerseys as game issued as they are issued for game use. If you feel I am misleading, I am sorry. I have been listing on eBay for 14 years and have never been told I am misleading because I am honest and upfront.

I am sorry you are not satisfied so please do not bid on the jerseys if you are not happy with what I am offering.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward30 View Post
    How can you call this "game issued"?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-WES-WEL...1#ht_500wt_971

That's not even close to the cut that Welker wears. He wears a much, much shorter jersey with an elasticated, hemmed waist. Seems like you're being very misleading.
    The jerseys are not always custom cut. The jersey is exactly what the team orders and patches are often not added and the jersey is often not altered. I do not alter any jerseys, so if the team receiving a Wes Welker jersey without a custom hem, that is what I received. If they hem it later, that is the final version.

What I have listed is a 100% game issued pro-cut jersey. If later it has patches added and a custom cut, that is fine.

If you feel I am misleading, I am sorry. I answer all questions posed and I try to describe the merchandise upfront the best I can.

-----------------------------

Everyone can attack my listings and my integrity, but no one has proved anything. You don't like my description? I am sorry - I am 100% honest, answer all questions and my items are 100% original right from Reebok.

Keep trying to solve a puzzle that isn't there. The jerseys are exactly what the team receives and if they alter them or tailor some later that is how they are done. The jerseys I have for sale are all 100% legitimate game issued pro cut jerseys. Just what they team receives for use in a game.

I am not going to be baited by people accusing me of wrongdoing. I have listed items made by Reebok. Because no one else has found a source for these jerseys, people seem to feel there is something wrong going on here and there is nothing but honest jerseys being sold as what I describe as game issued pro-cut jersey.

I have explained what a game issued jersey is in my opinion. If you have another opinion that is your choice, but I never called anything team issued. The jerseys were all made for game use but never used. Nothing more than that.

I have been listing on eBay for 14 years and have never been told I am misleading because I am honest and upfront.
    Still a long way to go before you attain Memorabilia God status.

Joel....it sounds like you have good intentions but you continue to say that the Jerseys have been ordered by the team....that is just not true and yes it is misleading.

We have been mocking the sellers of these misdescribed Jerseys for years on this forum and I find it hard to believe that you of all people really feel that these Jerseys are in fact "Game Issued". Aren't you a bit curious why guys are bidding up game cut jerseys so high??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by otismalibu View Post
    Still a long way to go before you attain Memorabilia God status.
    You are correct, sir. My list of Memorabilia God status belongs to you and Warren only.

In other thoughts, I was thinking about this thread and I have decided in any future listings I make, I will give a more detailed definition of what I refer to as "game issued pro-cut" so those who feel I am misleading, which I have no intent, can feel satisfied somewhat.

Joel, Hopefully by changing the descriptions you will be able to avoid "attacks". While you don't seem to intend to be misleading, there are alot of people on here who look to be mislead by the wording. If it's just one or two people, or newbies, I'd call itr speculation or uneducated guessing. With this many though, it ends up being misleading (regardless of intent).

"game used" "game worn" "game issued" "team issued" "player issued"

When we see these words over and over again in auctions, it is not easy to differentiate between what is or is not good.

I commend you for your explainations and viewpoints. I think many of what you see as attacks are just people trying to undertsand things better or those of us who are just looking to help.

Sometimes extra viewpoints will help see things in different lights.

JP

Banned

I'm just glad I read this thread before bidding on the Tebow jersey.