Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone else keep refreshing the Packers Pro Shop website screen?

I know I have been. I thought they may list the shirts from the Raiders game. I wouldn't mind a Mathews or Woodson jersey.
    Thank you,
    Chris Nerat

Re: Anyone else keep refreshing the Packers Pro Shop website screen?

Quote Originally Posted by kneerat View Post
    I know I have been. I thought they may list the shirts from the Raiders game. I wouldn't mind a Mathews or Woodson jersey.

One word: YES.

I was clicking for awhile and then the proshop responded to my email saying that that had no plans for additional Green or White Jerseys to be released on the website?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kneerat View Post
    They only have sold Burnett, Nelson, Bulaga, B.J., Rodgers, Shields, Crosby and Tramon Williams since they started doing this. Last year they had throwbacks jerseys for rest of team including Matthews though but they are not selling those this year. Woodson was only guy not offered in throwbacks sale. Only Packers Woodson I have seen was on NFl Auctions last year.

If I remember correctly, aside from the throwbacks, didn't they only release jerseys from one or two regular season games last year as well? That's what it seemed like they did this year except for the Rodgers road jersey.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    If I remember correctly, aside from the throwbacks, didn't they only release jerseys from one or two regular season games last year as well? That's what it seemed like they did this year except for the Rodgers road jersey.
    Last year was strictly home games. I believe it was maybe three Rodgers (there was one on Ebay before the playoffs, JO had one and I believe Gil (IVO) has one). The other players it was one possibly two.

I think the one on eBay was the same that JO had for sale too. It believe it was from the Dallas game. They must have bought it off the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Last year was strictly home games. I believe it was maybe three Rodgers (there was one on Ebay before the playoffs, JO had one and I believe Gil (IVO) has one). The other players it was one possibly two.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    I think the one on eBay was the same that JO had for sale too. It believe it was from the Dallas game. They must have bought it off the guy.
    It was a different game I think it was a prime-time game against the Vikings. I almost bought that one so I was very familiar with it. The seller was willing to let it go for six grand which at time seemed high but now was a steal. I regret missing that one.

You might be right but the JO one was definitely from the Packers so they either bought it from the website or got it from someone else who did. You can see their tag in the collar. http://josportsco.com/view_product.asp?ProductID=6580

The Desmond Bishop jersey I picked up from the Packers is from the Dallas game too and I think that was the only non throwback of his they sold.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    It was a different game I think it was a prime-time game against the Vikings. I almost bought that one so I was very familiar with it. The seller was willing to let it go for six grand which at time seemed high but now was a steal. I regret missing that one.

I am pretty sure the first Rodgers the Packers sold went for only 3500 dollars. The Vikings one sold for 4000 and am pretty sure the Cowboys one sold for 5k...
    Thank you,
    Chris Nerat