Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Arrow Show off your Game Used Patch/Memorabilia Cards...

I know we all like to criticize the cutting up of jerseys for patch and memorabilia cards, but I must admit that I still own a couple. I've sold most of them off, but I have to admit a sentimental attachment to the following two Bagwell 1/1 patch cards from the 2006 UD Exquisite set. IMO, they are very beautiful.

The two patch cards are holdovers from the days when I thought such cards were the closest way I could get to whole game used items. But I must admit that I love them aesthetically, which is why they are still in my collection. I would love to see pictures of the ones you own, along with your reasons for keeping them.

Here goes:

Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Re: Show off your Game Used Patch/Memorabilia Cards...

My NFL Logo patch cards - from top left - Joseph Addai, Lee Evans, Cliff Russell, Brian Urlacher, Aaron Brooks, Michael Huff, Tyrone Calico, Michael Bennett, Eddie George, CJ Spiller

The Evans, Brooks, Huff and Calico are 1/1s.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

NIce stuff guys.
    Preston I'd be very careful of any cards w/ a NFL shiled not #'ed 1/1. THey are some of the most faked cards out thier.
    Just a friendly Note.

Here are a few of mine.

Have tons more but these are afew of my favs. Only jersey cards and patches i am keeping are in my DOlphins pc. Selling or sold most of the rest.

@Gadsden - definitely agree - the only one I'm not 100% sure it's real is the Eddie George dual. But I've got a lot of confidence in the other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    @Gadsden - definitely agree - the only one I'm not 100% sure it's real is the Eddie George dual. But I've got a lot of confidence in the other ones.
    Any that don't say NFL logo probably aren't real.

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    I know we all like to criticize the cutting up of jerseys for patch and memorabilia cards, but I must admit that I still own a couple. I've sold most of them off, but I have to admit a sentimental attachment to the following two Bagwell 1/1 patch cards from the 2006 UD Exquisite set. IMO, they are very beautiful.

The two patch cards are holdovers from the days when I thought such cards were the closest way I could get to whole game used items. But I must admit that I love them aesthetically, which is why they are still in my collection. I would love to see pictures of the ones you own, along with your reasons for keeping them.

Here goes:

WOW. I'm a Bagwell fan and think that those are very beautiful cards. They are 1/1 to boot!

Here are some college versions that I think are really neat even though they are technically not game used:

and more.......

Quote Originally Posted by project 4 View Post
    Here are some college versions that I think are really neat even though they are technically not game used
    They aren't game used? Are they event-worn or something of the sort?
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by project 4 View Post
    WOW. I'm a Bagwell fan and think that those are very beautiful cards. They are 1/1 to boot!
    Thank you. I used to have less rare Bagwell versions as well from that set, but I sold them to fund a game used purchase. Not selling these though, as they are gorgeous, really rare, and have meant a ton to me.

It's funny how they used to be the centerpieces of my collection, period. But now having bought full game used items, they are just another part of the collection - one that I will never get rid of.

If I had a ton of cash, I would collect the 2006 UD Exquisite baseball set. It is one of my favorites that was ever produced. But I don't collect cards that much anymore, unless it's something that really catches my eye.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408