Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CampWest
    • May 2008

Re: How do you like your Baseball bats?

Beats me... my guess is it would have something to do with the locked thread he had several posts on...

Of course, I could be way off too...
    sigpic
    Wes Campbell

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Overall, I like Jamie, and appreciae his concern to clean up he hobby. That said, however, many of his posts come off as "shoot first, ask questions later", or having a desire to play judge, jury and executioner, even on matters that weren't cut and dried. I hink he was too accusatory at times for his own good. I do have to add, though, that I'm not sure who's going to take the baton from him in informing us of the new ID's on eBay that the one equipment forger he used to keep track of will now be using. He will be missed.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• CampWest
        • May 2008

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
        Overall, I like Jamie, and appreciae his concern to clean up he hobby. That said, however, many of his posts come off as "shoot first, ask questions later", or having a desire to play judge, jury and executioner, even on matters that weren't cut and dried. I hink he was too accusatory at times for his own good. I do have to add, though, that I'm not sure who's going to take the baton from him in informing us of the new ID's on eBay that the one equipment forger he used to keep track of will now be using. He will be missed.

Dave Miedema

Hopefully, its a short-lived ban and everybody can move forward without a grudge once he returns.
        sigpic
        Wes Campbell

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by CampWest
          Hopefully, its a short-lived ban and everybody can move forward without a grudge once he returns.

Agreed. Whatever his approach, his heart's always been in the right place.

Dave M.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

While perusing another thread, I came across an old freddiefreeman5 post. Apparenly he has been banned as well.

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...