X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slab0meat
    • May 2010

Re: 8D Auction

Originally posted by cliffjmp33
    Absolutely, $622.15 with premium factored in, just a hair more for shipping to bump it just over $640.

Thanks. I bid early but wasn't prepared to go that high at this time.

Congrats!

Comment

• dtsa
      • Dec 2008

Got my tracking number this afternoon.

Comment

• cliffjmp33
        • Jun 2010

Got my tracking info too, very happy with the service to boot! I'll post photos once it arrives.

slab0meat, I appreciate the kind words.
        Cheers,
        Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
        My Memorabilia Collection

Comment

• legaleagle92481
          Banned
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by hawkeyetennis
          Anyone still not received an invoice? Nothing emailed as of this morning.
          Check you spam. I didn't get my invoice until very late Sunday night.

Comment

• gminletfitness
            • Jan 2010

Damn. Just got my tracking info! Due to weight it was shipped Fed Ex ground! Won't be here till after 12/25/2011.... That stinks.

Comment

• favrenvikes09
              Banned
              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by gminletfitness
              Damn. Just got my tracking info! Due to weight it was shipped Fed Ex ground! Won't be here till after 12/25/2011.... That stinks.
              Thats why I called to have them ship two day so its here by Saturday and pay the difference from what they initially charged for shipping.

Comment

• yanks12025
                • Jan 2006

Not sure why mine weren't shipped, cause I paid right away also.

Comment

• xpress34
                  • Sep 2008

Never 'received' an invoice - had to look it up under My Acct on Auction Site.

Paid it and still waiting for Shipping Info/Tracking #.

Comment

• ChrisCavalier
                    Paid Users
                    • Jan 1970

Originally posted by xpress34
                    Never 'received' an invoice - had to look it up under My Acct on Auction Site.
                    Chris, as stated in the terms and conditions, "Notification may be by mail, email, telephone, fax, or any combination of these media. Winning bidders may also access their invoices by logging in to their “Accounts” tab on the 8D Auctions website. This ability will constitute notification of payments due for all internet bidders." Your invoice was mailed to the email address you have on file. I do not know why you did not receive the invoice.

Originally posted by xpress34
                    Paid it and still waiting for Shipping Info/Tracking #.

Also as per the terms and conditions, "with the exception of personal checks, payments are registered immediately and shipment of items occurs as soon as possible, usually within a few days." Your payment was made by credit card and it needed to settle before we ship. It was shipped within the terms outlined above.

I can't help but feel you are trying to paint a negative picture of a process that we are handling as efficiently as possible and we have even gone out of our way to handle special requests by some winning bidders. If you have any questions, maybe you should email me first before posting these statements which appear as an attempt to cast a negative light on things.

For everyone else, we are in the process of shipping everything as quickly as possible as stated in the terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 925.413.1429.

Sincerely,
                    Chris
                    Christopher Cavalier
                    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Comment

• xpress34
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ChrisCavalier
                      Chris, as stated in the terms and conditions, "Notification may be by mail, email, telephone, fax, or any combination of these media. Winning bidders may also access their invoices by logging in to their “Accounts” tab on the 8D Auctions website. This ability will constitute notification of payments due for all internet bidders." Your invoice was mailed to the email address you have on file. I do not know why you did not receive the invoice.

Also as per the terms and conditions, "with the exception of personal checks, payments are registered immediately and shipment of items occurs as soon as possible, usually within a few days." Your payment was made by credit card and it needed to settle before we ship. It was shipped within the terms outlined above.

I can't help but feel you are trying to paint a negative picture of a process that we are handling as efficiently as possible and we have even gone out of our way to handle special requests by some winning bidders. If you have any questions, maybe you should email me first before posting these statements which appear as an attempt to cast a negative light on things.

For everyone else, we are in the process of shipping everything as quickly as possible as stated in the terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 925.413.1429.

Sincerely,
                      Chris
                      Chris -

Not trying to paint a negative picture. Simply stating my case like everyone else here has so they know they can find their invoices in their accts.

I had no ill will in mentioning I had not seen tracking/shipping info yet. Others mentioned it, yet they weren't called out about it.

I hope we can consider this issue closed. I am still waiting to hear from you or a mod on the other issue I eMailed you about.

- Smitty

Comment

• yanks12025
                        • Jan 2006

Smitty,

I don't see where you said anything negative. I too asked about the shipping. Curious cause others received there's yesterdau and I've got nothing. And I paid just as fast.

Comment

Working...