kinda like Gadsden, I have shifted focus from cards to full game worn items - and there's always a new "challenge" for me...as far as getting gloves and photos/helmets signed by teams that come in. I've gotten something from an NFL player 22 straight games...has to be a record It's ALWAYS fun to ask the player if I can have their gloves afterwards, and if they remember, or if I get someone's glove/s that I didn't expect. Fun challenge and keeps me on my toes.

Do I still collect cards? Yep, to some degree...I get cheap ones to get signed, collect certain players and UFC fighters, but for example - when I got Matt Schaub in person (FINALLY after chasing that fool for 6 years and he never touched a pen in Nashville, he signed my photo), I sold my certified autograph card - Contenders rookie - because I'd rather have the premium item than the certified card. Unless it's a player I specifically collect (i.e. Derrick Rose, Kenny Britt, etc etc), I'll likely flip the certified once I get an in person autograph - I did so w/ my Favre card once I bought the $44.44 special from his foundation web site. Amazingly someone paid more for the card than an 8x10 photo...more power to them!

As far as my game jerseys - my Memphis ones are HARD to come by and I don't pick up very many very often, so that part sucks. The Titans gamers I have a GOOD connection w/ the team so I'm very lucky in that regard, so it's a little more often than Memphis gamers that I pick something up...especially toward the beginning of the season.

There's my two dollars...err I mean cents.