Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Bucs 2011 London jerseys

With the Bucs NFL london jerseys hitting auction soon. Are there any players anyone wants on the forum? If so, let me know and I won't bid against you.

I was eyeing up a few depending on the sell price. In 2009, I got a few london jerseys for under $200, so hoping this year's prices stay down. In 09 though, some buyer paid $550 for a Niko Koutovides #53 jersey, which was a real bizarre, considering the rest of the Bucs linebackers all went for under $300. I know there is a big Kansas State guy who goes after the KSU guys very aggressively as well.

I was looking at picking up thse London Bucs jerseys

Michael Koenen
    Corey lynch
    Sean Jones
    possibly Mason Foster and/or Jeremy Trueblood

let me know if there is someone you had your heart set on... Largarette Blount didn't play in the game, but was suprised to see his go fairly reasonable on his 9/11 tribute jersey at $1014

Kellen Winslow's ends on Monday the 26th.

Re: Bucs 2011 London jerseys

Hey Jake,
    I'm looking for a Simoni Lawrence preseason or Stylez White home or away any season Bucs jerseys. If you ever come across any, please let me know. I live in St. Pete Beach so could meet up to buy them if you're in the area.
    Thanks!

Shawn Kennedy
    www.gopherjerseys.com
    www.gridironheroes.net
    gridironheroes22@yahoo.com

Re: Bucs 2011 London jerseys

I'll be bidding on Roy Miller's. I won his last one from 2009
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller