Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
So, as there has been more information added by someone who knows a little history of this topic, but your comment stated that because the cap couldn't have been issued in the 1990s then it was no good.

My question was why? Joe DiMaggio could have appeared at many New York Yankee functions that a cap was produced for during that era. Maybe you should think before you post misleading someone asking an honest question because your comments were steering the thread in the wrong direction.

Instead of answering my question you took it personally. Don't post comments unless you can answer constructive questions about your posts like everyone else does.

Joel
My reply to this Joel is WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????

Could he have worn the cap to a Yankee funtion SURE!!! but the item in question is NOT a POST SEASON/RETIREMENT ITEM. The item i question is PRE 1960'S GAME HAT. TRSENT think before you speak!!! We are basing this by what the seller is claiming it to be not what YOU want to make it out to be THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

Second of all your question really didnt make sense, becuz in my post previously I explained why I felt the way I did about what I said. You then turn around and ask me WHY????
TRSENT your not making sense!!!
Its ok you must be having a long day at work!!