Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Cardinals Winter Warm Up

Thanks Jeff. It's nice to know there is something to be excited for at the Warm Up.

If anyone is going, I am looking to buy the lineup card from 7/21/11 against the NY Mets. I'm not sure if they keep them if they played away...

There are some WS jerseys on MLB.com Auctions. Here is the Berkman: http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...unbr=174059736.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Jeff, I wonder if some of those bigger bats are for the silent auctions?

I'm also curious if the Furcal/Molina bats were badly destroyed or if they were in decent shape?
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by flota89 View Post
    Jeff, I wonder if some of those bigger bats are for the silent auctions?

I'm also curious if the Furcal/Molina bats were badly destroyed or if they were in decent shape?
    Those bats are not for auction. The Authentics Store and Cardinals Care are separate entities, so if Authentics has them, they intend to sell them. The Furcal and Molina bats were cracked, but didn't seem to be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbats View Post
    Those bats are not for auction. The Authentics Store and Cardinals Care are separate entities, so if Authentics has them, they intend to sell them. The Furcal and Molina bats were cracked, but didn't seem to be destroyed.
    Sorry for all the questions, but did you see prices?
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by flota89 View Post
    Sorry for all the questions, but did you see prices?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    There are some WS jerseys on MLB.com Auctions. Here is the Berkman: http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...nbr=174059736.

Here's a question for anyone. Most of these jerseys are "Set 1". I know for a fact that late in the season a lot of players were on "Set 13" jerseys. Are these just extra gamers from the season with the WS patch added or did the team order for the WS start over with 'Set 1"? I notice the descriptions do not say anything about them being "worn in the WS" and as Jeff pointed out they have not been authenticated as such. Anybody have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    Here's a question for anyone. Most of these jerseys are "Set 1". I know for a fact that late in the season a lot of players were on "Set 13" jerseys. Are these just extra gamers from the season with the WS patch added or did the team order for the WS start over with 'Set 1"? I notice the descriptions do not say anything about them being "worn in the WS" and as Jeff pointed out they have not been authenticated as such. Anybody have any ideas?

OK, I just realized it says "issued" and authenticated, but I do not see any MLB stickers on them. Anyone know why these are "set 1". That is the confusing part for me.

Probably set one for the WS. I'm sure it starts over. And although it says issued, the description states that they show signs of wear. I do know all the bat from the store just say issued. Probably because the MLB authenticates wasn't there to watch them actually be used. Just my .02

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com