Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: 2012 Cardinals Winter Warm Up

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    If they have any Teams Unite for Joplin commemorative game used balls could you email me? I know the Cardinals Care foundation had a large amount that didn't sell so I am hoping to pick up a few extra for me and a few people.
    I know they had alot of GU balls from the game but I didn't notice any logos but I didn't look at them much
    Randy J Beck

I looked at all the Joplin baseballs in the team store and none have logos.

Today I had my two Shelby Miller spring training jerseys and his Futures Game cap signed, but I didn't see a reason to stay for anything else. I am really hoping to get a Joplin jersey, but the Oquendo went for $400 yesterday the Garcia was up to $375 the last I saw, and I really didn't feel like sticking around for the Westbrook which didn't end until 3. It seems like Monday is usually the day to get good deals on the silent auctions so I'm hoping for some luck tomorrow with either the Tyler Greene or Ryan Franklin jerseys tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

If anybody wants to check into Rally Squirrel stuff for me, please use the email in my signature. I would take a stuffed animal and a t-shirt (size XL). Or anything else oddball or unique having anything to do with the Rally Squirrel. You can send camera phone pics to my email. I would be most grateful to anyone who is willing to spend an extra few moments looking for me.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

looking for a civil rights game hat or stars and stripes hat (Cardinals).

Quote Originally Posted by rays54 View Post
    They were all gone when I looked today
    Randy J Beck

Quote Originally Posted by rays54 View Post
    I got the Brad Penny Stars and Stripes hat. I had a friend grab the hat marked 33 thinking it would be Descalso without actually seeing it, when I got it I realized it was 2010. email me at hdavid_27@yahoo.com if interested!!

I'm curious to know who got what bats. I picked up 2011 Furcal and Theriot bats. Someone early got the Freese and Craig bats the authentics store had. A Molina and a few Berkman bats also sold.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

I picked up a Jay bat and fairly nice Berkman bat Sat also purchased jersey with WS patch and got the Schumaker name plate I was looking for. I have to give thumbs up to Jon Jay yesterday during the signing. He is such a cool guy and very nice. I had him sign a game used jersey yesterday. He got a big smile and asked me all about the jersey and then showed him his rawlings fielding glove from Quad Cities and he became very excited to see that and also asked several questions. I have never met a player that reacted to signing items!

I had a great time this year! I like the way they are doing the autograph tickets this year, punching a hole in them as opposed to them keeping the ticket.

All players who I had tickets for spoke to me and my son, which was a very nice change (Albert Pujols).

Other than long lines which are to be expected and being a bit unorganized at the autograph stations I have no complaints.

I think the venue is too small for the amount of people who attend and that for the most part explains all of the problems.