Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: 2012 Cardinals Winter Warm Up

Quote Originally Posted by stlbats View Post
    Did anyone buy any autograph tickets? My wife got me a couple right at 9:00 when they went on sale. It said Freese was sold out at 9:00??? What's with that?
    That same thing happened to me. I tried about 4 times and it happened each time. As I was getting ready to dial their phone number I was trying and it went through. Probably was an issue with the high volume of traffic for his autograph. He sold out fast.....the new face of the Cards.

Did anyone notice the acution items list? I was greatly disappointed at the offerings. Not even 1 playoff or WS item from a WS winner?! Not even an empty champaign botttle? I think I counted only about 17 gu bats for the whole weekend, but almost 200 baseballs! Thrilling eh? Go to an autograph show to bid on pre autographed balls? And they did not list any of the packages yet. Pretty sad. You would think that losing Albert they would've stepped up greatly to off set the loss of revenue.

Did they have any Rally Squirrel stuff?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Frikativ, it isnt until MLK weekend.

But I was also surprised at the lack of game used bats in both the silent and live auctions. One Craig, a Berkman, Molina, Holliday, Rasmus, Wainwright, Carpenter, and a few others. While it's most of the big names, you'd think they could come up with more than one of each bat.

And for those hoping to score big at the authentics booth, I talked to Pat on the phone the other day. He said they don't have many new bats. I know at the end of the season they didn't have much left either, so game used items could be hard to find at WWU.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by flota89 View Post
    Frikativ, it isnt until MLK weekend.
    Thanks for letting me know. I would be interested in anything related to the Rally Squirrel. Will pay a finder's fee.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

I wonder if any of the world series jerseys will become available.

I was hoping to get my Beltran bat signed. To bad I don't know any one in stl. $75 is a great price. In 2007 I got him on my 06 gu base.......$250! from steiner.

If anyone is going, I am looking to buy the lineup card from 7/21/11 against the NY Mets. I'm not sure if they keep them if they played away...

There are some WS jerseys on MLB.com Auctions. Here is the Berkman: http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...unbr=174059736.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408