Re: 2012 Cardinals Winter Warm Up

Supposed to say Rasmus. Dam auto correct
    Randy J Beck

Comment

• frikativ54
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by jscott0688
      The rally squirrel was not present today, but was nonetheless well represented at a lot of the booths.
      What kind of Rally Squirrel stuff did they have? Anything rare, oddball, unique, or one-of-a-kind?

Glad to hear the Squirrel was well represented.
      Les Zukor
      bagwellgameused@gmail.com
      Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
      (617) 682-0408

Comment

• lakeerie92
        • Oct 2008

If they have any Teams Unite for Joplin commemorative game used balls could you email me? I know the Cardinals Care foundation had a large amount that didn't sell so I am hoping to pick up a few extra for me and a few people.
        Russell Wuerffel
        Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
        lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Comment

• jscott0688
          • May 2010

Originally posted by lakeerie92
          If they have any Teams Unite for Joplin commemorative game used balls could you email me? I know the Cardinals Care foundation had a large amount that didn't sell so I am hoping to pick up a few extra for me and a few people.
          I think I saw some in the team store, but I'm not sure they had the Joplin logo on them. I'll have to take a closer look tomorrow.

Comment

• jscott0688
            • May 2010

Originally posted by frikativ54
            What kind of Rally Squirrel stuff did they have? Anything rare, oddball, unique, or one-of-a-kind?

Glad to hear the Squirrel was well represented.
            I really wasn't paying much attention, but I saw some stuffed animals and t-shirts.

Comment

• randyjbeck
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by lakeerie92
              I know they had alot of GU balls from the game but I didn't notice any logos but I didn't look at them much
              Randy J Beck

Comment

• jscott0688
                • May 2010

I looked at all the Joplin baseballs in the team store and none have logos.

Comment

• jscott0688
                  • May 2010

Today I had my two Shelby Miller spring training jerseys and his Futures Game cap signed, but I didn't see a reason to stay for anything else. I am really hoping to get a Joplin jersey, but the Oquendo went for $400 yesterday the Garcia was up to $375 the last I saw, and I really didn't feel like sticking around for the Westbrook which didn't end until 3. It seems like Monday is usually the day to get good deals on the silent auctions so I'm hoping for some luck tomorrow with either the Tyler Greene or Ryan Franklin jerseys tomorrow.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• frikativ54
                    • Dec 2007

If anybody wants to check into Rally Squirrel stuff for me, please use the email in my signature. I would take a stuffed animal and a t-shirt (size XL). Or anything else oddball or unique having anything to do with the Rally Squirrel. You can send camera phone pics to my email. I would be most grateful to anyone who is willing to spend an extra few moments looking for me.
                    Les Zukor
                    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
                    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
                    (617) 682-0408

Comment

• rays54
                      • Oct 2009

looking for a civil rights game hat or stars and stripes hat (Cardinals).

Comment

• randyjbeck
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by rays54
                        They were all gone when I looked today
                        Randy J Beck

Comment

• hdavid_27
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by rays54
                          I got the Brad Penny Stars and Stripes hat. I had a friend grab the hat marked 33 thinking it would be Descalso without actually seeing it, when I got it I realized it was 2010. email me at hdavid_27@yahoo.com if interested!!

Comment

• flota89
                            • Jul 2009

I'm curious to know who got what bats. I picked up 2011 Furcal and Theriot bats. Someone early got the Freese and Craig bats the authentics store had. A Molina and a few Berkman bats also sold.
                            Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
                            flotaboys@hotmail.com

Comment

• cards82
                              • Sep 2010

I picked up a Jay bat and fairly nice Berkman bat Sat also purchased jersey with WS patch and got the Schumaker name plate I was looking for. I have to give thumbs up to Jon Jay yesterday during the signing. He is such a cool guy and very nice. I had him sign a game used jersey yesterday. He got a big smile and asked me all about the jersey and then showed him his rawlings fielding glove from Quad Cities and he became very excited to see that and also asked several questions. I have never met a player that reacted to signing items!

Comment

• hdavid_27
                                • Feb 2008

I had a great time this year! I like the way they are doing the autograph tickets this year, punching a hole in them as opposed to them keeping the ticket.

All players who I had tickets for spoke to me and my son, which was a very nice change (Albert Pujols).

Other than long lines which are to be expected and being a bit unorganized at the autograph stations I have no complaints.

I think the venue is too small for the amount of people who attend and that for the most part explains all of the problems.

Comment

Working...