Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Collector washed jerseys

This thread got me thinking, what if you had a pair of gu Ryan Braun pants. Would you wash them?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    This thread got me thinking, what if you had a pair of gu Ryan Braun pants. Would you wash them?
    Lol. I draw the line at jerseys. No desire to own another man's pants.

those who do wash their jerseys, what's the best way to approach this if the jersey has a hologram or sticker on it? is there an easier way to remove the hologram without tampering it, or do you just leave it on while washing?

Banned

Gee, I can't imagine the mold, mildew and other bacteria that can and will grow on a "unwashed" game worn item especially if its placed in a plastic bag, sealed frame and/or in a nice warm and dark closet. Has anyone ever wondered why equipment guys wear gloves while handling game used equipment.

For those of us who are married, our better half's are tolerant but their tolerant has its limits - especially if we try to store some smelly, stinky item in our home.

Just an opinion,

Jim

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    Gee, I can't imagine the mold, mildew and other bacteria that can and will grow on a "unwashed" game worn item especially if its placed in a plastic bag, sealed frame and/or in a nice warm and dark closet. Has anyone ever wondered why equipment guys wear gloves while handling game used equipment.

For those of us who are married, our better half's are tolerant but their tolerant has its limits - especially if we try to store some smelly, stinky item in our home.

Just an opinion,

Jim

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.
    you have a nice game used football collection right cohibasmoker? have you had any problems with dirt and grass on the footballs and has any of the leather molded?