Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slam
    • Oct 2008

Re: Collector washed jerseys

This thread got me thinking, what if you had a pair of gu Ryan Braun pants. Would you wash them?

Comment

• legaleagle92481
      Banned
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by slam
      This thread got me thinking, what if you had a pair of gu Ryan Braun pants. Would you wash them?
      Lol. I draw the line at jerseys. No desire to own another man's pants.

Comment

• mbenga28
        • Nov 2008

those who do wash their jerseys, what's the best way to approach this if the jersey has a hologram or sticker on it? is there an easier way to remove the hologram without tampering it, or do you just leave it on while washing?

Comment

• cohibasmoker
          Banned
          • Aug 2005

Gee, I can't imagine the mold, mildew and other bacteria that can and will grow on a "unwashed" game worn item especially if its placed in a plastic bag, sealed frame and/or in a nice warm and dark closet. Has anyone ever wondered why equipment guys wear gloves while handling game used equipment.

For those of us who are married, our better half's are tolerant but their tolerant has its limits - especially if we try to store some smelly, stinky item in our home.

Just an opinion,

Jim

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.

Comment

• quiggle28
            Banned
            • May 2008

Originally posted by cohibasmoker
            Gee, I can't imagine the mold, mildew and other bacteria that can and will grow on a "unwashed" game worn item especially if its placed in a plastic bag, sealed frame and/or in a nice warm and dark closet. Has anyone ever wondered why equipment guys wear gloves while handling game used equipment.

For those of us who are married, our better half's are tolerant but their tolerant has its limits - especially if we try to store some smelly, stinky item in our home.

Just an opinion,

Jim

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.
            you have a nice game used football collection right cohibasmoker? have you had any problems with dirt and grass on the footballs and has any of the leather molded?

Comment

Working...