Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

1966 Atlanta Falcons jersey on ebay

Anyone else disappointed to see this Atlanta Falcons jersey auction ended even though we were bidding on it? I know this happens all the time.

I think its a first-year 1966 jersey too. I think the bird logo was white in 1967 and gone by 1968 so that would make this a 1966 Billy Martin. (I haven't done firm research since they ended the auction before I could so that info is all off the top of my head.)

I hear it sold for $1000. Don't understand why you would end an auction to sell for $1,000 when it had been bid up to $350 by a couple of people in just a matter of a few hours after being listed.

I for one would have paid more than $1,000 and I am sure others would have too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-ATLANTA...item4843597eb5

Re: 1966 Atlanta Falcons jersey on ebay

Here's the link, as I said I don't think it was a 1968 Flatley. I think it was a 1966 Martin.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-ATLANTA...item4843597eb5

Photos.

Congrats to whoever got it. I hope my buddy 'M' got it.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Hey Number 9, Im sorry you missed out on that jersey and feel your pain. There is another 1966 Falcons jersey currently up for auction .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Atlanta...item43abfce0bc
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

Sorry to hear you had one pulled from under you. The research part is one of my biggest problems with seller ending auctions early. Many times, even if I had yet to place a bid, I have already invested a decent amount of time and research into the jersey.

jppopma, thanks... oh well at least i still have a little money right?

UGA-1, I saw the other 1966 Falcons jersey, thanks. Price negates my interest on that one -- by far. As I said, this black one sold for $1,000.

Great Christmas present for someone there! I have the "other" early Falcons jersey up on ebay, I'd consider some sort of trade for the #85 if the buyer is interested.

genius,

If you are looking to move your Falcons #55-Heck, I have some older NFL durene jerseys (including a long-sleeve red Falcons durene circa 1971) and other items that might be of interest to you. Contact me at gixc@verizon.net if interested in discussing.

To whoever won the white Falcons durene #28-Willie Belton jersey on ebay last week, I would be interested in discussing a nice durene trade offer for that jersey as well.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League jerseys, AFL/NFL durene jerseys, Atlanta Falcons jerseys, and Willie McGee and Darren Lewis game-used items.