Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Marlins/Braves TBTC Game 7/22/02

I know some people on here record TBTC games for future reference and I'm hoping somebody may have the Marlins/Braves TBTC game on DVD/VHS from July 22,2002. If you have this game PLMK I can pay immediately through paypal. Thanks

Re: Marlins/Braves TBTC Game 7/22/02

I'm hoping somebody can help me out with this. I was digging through the Marlins site and found 1 pic from the game (unfortunately it's not a pic of the player I'm looking for). But I noticed on the bottom of the photo it says "Wilfredo Lee/AP". Is that the photographer and if so, is there a way in contacting him?

get in touch with the associated press; that is who ap is, and ask about the person. i am sure they can help. just my 2 cents.

by the way, i have an ozzie guillen marlins jersey and wilson betemit jersey from that series.

I finally found it!!!! (kinda). I have Juan Encarnacion's jersey from this game and I was doing some more searching and I found a pic of him wearing the jersey. What sucks though about it is.....well..........take a look for yourself, he's in the background
    Attached Images Attached Images