Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Titans74
    • Oct 2010

Fasano jersey JO Auction

Just curious. Mistake perhaps? This Anthony Fasano jersey is listed as a 9/18/11 vs Houston Texans game worn jersey and cleay shows good game use, grass stains and hit marks.

Funny thing is, Fasano didn't play in that game. Go to Yahoo box scores and see that Fasano was not active that day, at all.

I could be absolutely wrong. Yahoo could be wrong. JO could be wrong. Jersey could have been worn in multiple games.

What's your opinion?
    sigpic
    "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids, period."
  • gingi79
    • Aug 2007

Re: Fasano jersey JO Auction

I think it was worn up to that date. At least many of their Miami jerseys are listed as worn up to the date listed.

I am more concerned that 3 separate helmets I looked at all seemed to have marks not matching any game this season. Multiple seasons worn? Possible but I couldn't match the Koa Misi to any photos on Getty. I was thinking about asking the winning bidder of either the Fasano or Clemons packages if they wanted to move the helmet except I can't seem to match either of them.

Not saying they are anything less than proported, just taking a fellow collector's good advice and making sure anything from JO comes with definitive photo matches. Yes, plural.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• legaleagle92481
      Banned
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Titans74
      https://www.josportscoauctions.com/L...ny-Fasano--Mia

Just curious. Mistake perhaps? This Anthony Fasano jersey is listed as a 9/18/11 vs Houston Texans game worn jersey and cleay shows good game use, grass stains and hit marks.

Funny thing is, Fasano didn't play in that game. Go to Yahoo box scores and see that Fasano was not active that day, at all.

I could be absolutely wrong. Yahoo could be wrong. JO could be wrong. Jersey could have been worn in multiple games.

What's your opinion?
      Box scores are wrong sometimes especially if the guy had no stats. Use can be caused by blocking, etc.

Comment

• legaleagle92481
        Banned
        • Oct 2009

USA TODAY delivers current national and local news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, and videos.

Fasano played and had two targets zero catches.

Comment

• Titans74
          • Oct 2010

Thanks for clearing that up.
          sigpic
          "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids, period."

Comment

Working...