Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Begnya

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Begnya

Quote Originally Posted by Mat2786@aol.com View Post
    I"m Not Tom! I Am Not Begnya.....i Am Matt! I Posted To Buy The Bat When He Posted To Sell It....if I Was Tom Why Would I Do That? Why Would I Inquire To Buy A Bat That I Would Be Selling If I Were Tom? You Guys Just Don"t Make Sense Sometimes.....
    But Whatever Guys, You Want To Believe I Am Tom Go Ahead....you Want To Believe He Is A Bad Guy Go Ahead.....but I Just Wanted To Post On Here To Let You No That I Have Just Made A Transaction With Him And That Everytime I Have Made A Transaction With Him It Has Gone Great. Thats All I Have To Say....

Matt
    (yes That Is My Name)
    Matt, I do not doubt you, and from years ago when I last spoke to Tom he seemed like a really nice guy.

I was just wondering why you capitalized the first word of every word, my eyes are hurting from reading that last post.

Hi again, I didn't mean to make every letter in the begging of each word a capital. I meant to make the whole thing that way. I just didn't understand why people weren't believeing that I am Matt and not Tom. It was pissing me off. But for everyone that thinks i am not matt, I believe that Bagwellcollector@hotmail.com can vouch for me that I am matt. I just think that Tom is a good guy and that he makes good transactions. I will leave it at that.

Matt

P.S. I don't mean to make everyone mad at me. This site is great, all the information is awsome.

Banned

His name really is Matt. Totally different person from Begnya. Matt is a good guy and I am glad to see you picked up the bat. I know that you and your dad really wanted one. Congrats.

Same people, same bat, just a few weeks down the road and the same cast of characters patting each other on the back!

I believe you are all acting like children!Leave this kid Matt alone and put this issue to bed already!I think we have figured Begnya to be less than honest and that should be it.It will be too bad if this goes on any further....
    jon

This is like a T.O. soap opera. It never ends!
    Mike

I agree this will never end and I am at the point of WHO CARES