Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masauction

Hybrid View

Banned

Masauction

Eric-
    Per your previous post, a new thread has been started about MASAUCTION.

A previous thread discussed game issued/team issued jerseys, and MASAUCTION A.K.A. Mitch Schumaker's name was included.

I find your statement in a previous post quite interesting, "I can tell you that Mr Schumaker has always been a helpful resource for me and has helped me work towards improving the hobby."

Can you please explain exactly what type of help Mitch has provided to you to improve the hobby?

We should no doubt give credit where credit is due.

Thanks.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Re: Masauction

Howard-

I know you're trying to draw me out and look for trouble.

I can tell you that there is a lot that goes on off the forum as far a corroborating the content that is posted here. Mitch is always good about answering questions that I send to him, I have to say I respect him for that. From behind the scenes he has done a lot to help the hobby since we've been around. That's all I'd like to say about the subject.

I only know the current Mitch Schumaker and I can tell you he's been valuable for the hobby.
    Eric

Banned

Eric-
    What an odd statement to make, "I know you're trying to draw me out and look for trouble". Draw you out? Trouble? HARDLY! Per your previous post, you specifically said to start a new thread if Forum members desired to discuss Masauction-exactly what I did. Nothing more, nothing less. No harm, no foul.

A fellow Forum reader then chimes in about Mitch's mother passing, and sitting Shiva? I believe you specifically noted that we should keep to just the facts, correct? Although I'm sorry to hear this, how does this have any bearing on this post?

As such, please elaborate on your earlier and current statements about Mitch's help in the hobby. I'm not aware of his recent contributions and it appears you have first hand knowledge of this.

Thanks.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Howard-

I know you're trying to draw me out and look for trouble.

I can tell you that there is a lot that goes on off the forum as far a corroborating the content that is posted here. Mitch is always good about answering questions that I send to him, I have to say I respect him for that. From behind the scenes he has done a lot to help the hobby since we've been around. That's all I'd like to say about the subject.

I only know the current Mitch Schumaker and I can tell you he's been valuable for the hobby.
    Eric

Howard-

Please re-read my post carefully.

First- you know what you're trying to do. You are looking for trouble.

Second- please re-read my original post, I think it's pretty clear.

When people post things here, I very often have to dig around to corroborate information to make sure that the information is accurate. Mitch has answered every question I asked him. I won't share what those questions were, but you should know that he has helped with many topics ever since we got started on the old forum.

Eric

Banned

Eric-
    I resent the fact that you state I'm "looking for trouble". This is an unfounded and completely ridiculous statement on your part. I have read, re-read and re-re read your initial post.

What's now clear to me is that you are allowing your own personal bias/relationship with Mitch to cloud your ability to handle this subject in an unbiased manner.

Personally, I've purchased a few shirts from Mitch and communicated with him via Ebay. All of my shirts were top notch and he seems to have a good knowledge of equipment. I never questioned this or brought it up, as you said to keep to the facts.

Regardless, you instructed a fellow reader to start a thread and I took the initiative to do so. There was no hidden meaning or other motive to my post. Should you continue to feel that my posts and threads here are made to simply "look for trouble", by all means let me know and I'll certainly curtail my contributions on your site.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Howard-

Please re-read my post carefully.

First- you know what you're trying to do. You are looking for trouble.

Second- please re-read my original post, I think it's pretty clear.

When people post things here, I very often have to dig around to corroborate information to make sure that the information is accurate. Mitch has answered every question I asked him. I won't share what those questions were, but you should know that he has helped with many topics ever since we got started on the old forum.

Eric

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post
    Should you continue to feel that my posts and threads here are made to simply "look for trouble", by all means let me know and I'll certainly curtail my contributions on your site.
    Is that a promise?

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post
    What's now clear to me is that you are allowing your own personal bias/relationship with Mitch to cloud your ability to handle this subject in an unbiased manner.
    Howard-

I simply wanted to offer information you didn't know about Mr Schumaker before you made conclusions based on the things you already did know about him.

I am sorry that you feel my judgment has been clouded.

I was just trying to show that everything isn't always how it appears.
    Thanks
    Eric

Banned

I guess Mitch Schumaker is still making amends for selling a lot of non game used jerseys as game used with "Official Authenticators of the ..... Hall of Fame letters.

Being busted by the FBI sure puts a sense of righteous in a person. Just ask Shelly Jaffe.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    I guess Mitch Schumaker is still making amends for selling a lot of non game used jerseys as game used with "Official Authenticators of the ..... Hall of Fame letters.

Being busted by the FBI sure puts a sense of righteous in a person. Just ask Shelly Jaffe.
    I'm confused Sammy, are you saying he sold for grey flannel. Can you please show us the supporting information for that statement? Otherwise I'm taking it down
    Eric

Banned

Eric,

His non game used jerseys were authenticated by GF. He did not sell for GF and I never stated that.

As you stated: "Mitch is always good about answering questions that I send to him."

Perhaps he will verify that for you. If not, I'll look through the achieves.