I use both my digital camera and my iPad to take images of old 49er games on DVD for the purposes of photo-matching. It can be tedious and frustrating at times but I take many, many images using the slow motion, freeze frame and pause functions.

From these images I compare various aspects of the image and jersey and have come up with a match almost every time. There are also times when I notice another jersey captured I the image and, now and then, I get an incidental match! Those are the most fun to come by.

Many images are indeed blurry but using all of the available technology, I can usually come up with some very crisp images.

My iPad will not let me upload images from it to the forum and my MAC book has a cracked screen but once it is fixed, I will post some of the images I have used to match up various gamers.

You can see many of the images already in the "post your photo matches" thread. I have matched 2 Deion 49er, 2 Ricky Watters and a # of other 49er shirts in that thread via images taken off of DVDs and YouTube.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ALL 1994 49er game used items

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com