Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Still Image Capture from Video Help!

Hi All,

I just won a Hakeem Nicks gamer from NFL Auctions that I'm super pumped about. I'm trying to photomatch it and found the perfect shot in a youtube video, but I'm having trouble capturing the image without it coming out blurry.

The best shot comes at 3:31 of this youtube video with his highlights from the game.
    Any suggestions for getting a clearer image? Getty and US Presswire didn't have any great ones (I don't have paid account for either). Here are pics from the auction...

Any help finding pics or getting clearer image would be awesome!

Re: Still Image Capture from Video Help!

If someone has NFL Rewind and has time to help, the shot takes place with 5:09 seconds left in the 4th quarter of the 10/2/2011 game, right before Hakeem catches a game winning TDDDDDDDD.

Thanks again.
    Love the hobby! Always looking for Carolina Panthers, UNC Tar Heels, and Modern Day NFL Gamers.

Is this any better than what you were able to get?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey thanks. I think my angle might show the marks/stains a little more but yours is definitely clearer... Let me know what you think. Enough to call it a match? This is what I have:
    Love the hobby! Always looking for Carolina Panthers, UNC Tar Heels, and Modern Day NFL Gamers.

Here's another that's a little bit different.

Yea that's pretty good. I think to get any clearer of an image I'd need to get a shot on a bigger screen, my computer isn't doing the job. Thanks for your help and quick response.

I don't want to derail this thread, but does someone know how to capture a still image off YouTube?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    I don't want to derail this thread, but does someone know how to capture a still image off YouTube?

Thanks
    No worries on the transition. I pause the video and take a screenshot of my screen and then crop the image... Might be a different way to do it, but that's how I captured the image on this thread.

What do you take a screenshot?

ironmanfan,

Can you post the video link and at what specific time you need captured off YouTube and I'll do my best to give you a hand.

Not sure if you have an Apple of PC. Depends on the computer to make the capture.
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection