Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cool Re: Seattle Mariners 2012 FanFest Official Thread!

Yea, I will be there both days. I probably won't go after too many autos this year but I'll get a few and have time for the other things going on. Always good to head over to Pyramid after for a pitcher of beer and some good eats.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Re: Seattle Mariners 2012 FanFest Official Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan34 View Post
    That's ok.. we got Montero!

I'd be surprised actually if Brandon had bats made but stranger things have happened, has he had an official AB yet?

I will be there both days, though the bar has been set high by Smitty

I think we are going to become very good friends this year sir. Montero is my guy! I'm going to do everything I can to scoop up his G/U stuff and hopefully I'll have you are my eyes and ears Check out my other Montero threads to see my collection. You are going to love that kid!

Is he going to wear 21 this year?
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

He is going to wear #63 and stated today that he will stick with it. It was the number he was given by the Yankees and it seemed that he has an emotional attachment to it because of that.

Perhaps he's not too thrilled to be in Seattle, but I can't blame the guy if that's the case, we haven't had a solid hitting team in at least 5 years.

I can only hope he lives up to the hype but if he falters here, you know the Yankees will pay up for him and he'll hit again. I have no idea what he's capable of since I'm not a Yankee fan of course nor do I follow the prospects. If he hits, I'll like him, if not.. he might as well be Ben Davis.

I will be at a large number of games this year, so I've always got my eyes looking for stuff as it comes in. I'm sure we'll be in touch throughout the year as things trickle in.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Yuck. #63 is such a terrible number. he wore 83 all of his spring training games so when he got called up he took 63. I have no idea why. Last spring when he thought he was going to break camp with NY he talked about wearing 21 and hoped O'neill wouldn't mind. But i can live with 63 I guess.

Keep me posted sir. i would love to get a few of his gamers throughout the year plus bats, cleats, or whatever is available Thanks again and I'll be in touch. My email is below
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    Yuck. #63 is such a terrible number. he wore 83 all of his spring training games so when he got called up he took 63. I have no idea why. Last spring when he thought he was going to break camp with NY he talked about wearing 21 and hoped O'neill wouldn't mind. But i can live with 63 I guess.

Keep me posted sir. i would love to get a few of his gamers throughout the year plus bats, cleats, or whatever is available Thanks again and I'll be in touch. My email is below
    When you are a September call-up and especially on the Yankees (with a lack of numbers as is because so many are retired or untouched) you don't get to chose your number, they assign you a number. I'm surprised he didn't switch in Seattle, but he can't take 21 from Gutierrez yet since he has yet to establish himself and is not named Bryce Harper.

Yea, just like when Felix first came up, #34 was being used by Bryan Price, the pitching coach so he got #59.

They posted up the autograph schedule a day early!? The team is learning how to run things better, it only took them 10+ years but it's a step in the right direction.

If you're gonna be there and want to meet up, send me a pm here or email jeremy_421 at Yahoo with your #.

-Jeremy Morgan

M'sFan34

Did Jesus say anything during the conference call about keeping #63? Keep me posted on anything g/u Montero that comes up. I'll be in Baghdad until at least Aug.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Any of you guys go to the Montero (and others) meet and greet at the Alderwood Team Store tonight?

Yea, I was at the Alderwood M's Caravan signing. I got Montero and Hultzen for my collection and some Carp stuff signed for a forum member.

Aside from the team store manager being a douchebag the signing went pretty smooth and Montero was nice and was asking about peoples preference for auto placement on baseballs, something most players won't do at least from my experience. Overall, it was still a good singing and I got some new ones for the collection.

-Jeremy Morgan

My friend sent me a pic of the line. Crazy.

I'm going to FF on Sunday. If any of you are attending Saturday and happen to see any memorabilia from the M's x Sonics game please let me know.