Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Seattle Mariners 2012 FanFest Official Thread!

I wanted to make a Mariners FanFest thread, so that we can meet some of the other Seattle-area collectors. January 28 and 29 are the dates of this year's program, and Michael Pineda and Mike Carp are going to be there, among others. I've gone like three of the past four years and have always had a blast. Hope to see some of you there as well.

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Re: Seattle Mariners 2012 FanFest Official Thread!

Well, FanFest is almost here; it's this weekend. I would like to meet up with some fellow GUU members and talk game used. I know MarinersFan34 will be there, but is anyone else planning to attend?

-Frik
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Les -

You've seen my Rockies Fest thread... you know the standard that you have to meet now...

All the best -

Smitty

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    I wanted to make a Mariners FanFest thread, so that we can meet some of the other Seattle-area collectors. January 28 and 29 are the dates of this year's program, and Michael Pineda and Mike Carp are going to be there, among others.
    Pineda, is now in the Bronxs!

If anyone goes I'd appreciate it if you keep a eye out for Brandon League bat! I'd be willing to pay for your time, if one is to be had.

Cool Re: Seattle Mariners 2012 FanFest Official Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    Pineda, is now in the Bronxs!

If anyone goes I'd appreciate it if you keep a eye out for Brandon League bat! I'd be willing to pay for your time, if one is to be had.
    That's ok.. we got Montero!

I'd be surprised actually if Brandon had bats made but stranger things have happened, has he had an official AB yet?

I will be there both days, though the bar has been set high by Smitty
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan34 View Post
    I will be there both days, though the bar has been set high by Smitty

I'm a 4th year veteran of Rockies Fest (since it's inception)... it does make it easier to plan your attack well in advance as well as understanding how the autograph lines work - biggest thing is to be well connected (texting or calling) between friends about who is signing where to try and help each other out since all the autographs at Rockies Fest are blind draw.

So far though you guys have a few people from here that will be attending, so I'm expecting to see a lot of coverage... I was a one man show at Rockies Fest as far as coverage for the board...

- Smitty

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    You've seen my Rockies Fest thread... you know the standard that you have to meet now...
    Haha, Smitty. I'm just going for one day and getting my Casper Wells helmet signed, but I'm sure Jeremy's up to the task. He's the big M's collector here.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Cool Re: Seattle Mariners 2012 FanFest Official Thread!

I've been going to FanFest for awhile, this will be my 9th one. I've got the autographs down and the strategies as best as one can do with how the M's have it set up. I just don't go crazy with the pictures, in fact I don't take many at all.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan34 View Post
    I've been going to FanFest for awhile, this will be my 9th one. I've got the autographs down and the strategies as best as one can do with how the M's have it set up. I just don't go crazy with the pictures, in fact I don't take many at all.
    I'll take some photos, no doubt. I can post them here. I'm just not going crazy as far as autos are concerned; I hate the long lines.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Jeremy,
    Are you going both days? If so let me know and maybe we can meet up and BS.