The Rockies finally started heading in the right direction this year.

In the past, Fan Fest has been a Season Ticket holder ONLY event - unless you know someone with Season Tickets who would give you a Fan Fest ticket - and has been unavailable to the vast majority of Rockies Fans (it is estimated that of their Season Ticket Holders 25-35% are Corporate Tickets - if not more).

This year the Rockies have expanded Fan Fest from a one Saturday in January event to a two day weekend event in January with Saturday being the 'traditional' (this is the 4th Fan Fest) Season Ticket holder 'exclusive' event and adding Sunday as an 'open' event available to all.

Saturday January 21st is the 'exclusive' Season Ticket holder event. Tickets are free for Season Ticket holders who request them.

Sunday January 22nd is the 'open' public event. Tickets are $25 per person and all proceeds go to Rockies Charities.

I will be going to BOTH days through the generosity of friends who are Season Ticket holders who I have introduced to the Game Used hobby over the years.

If any other board members live in the Denver area and are going as well, let me know and maybe we can meet up.

All the best -

Smitty