Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hall of Famer Barry Larkin

In honor of the 2012 Hall of Fame inductee, it is time for everyone to share those Barry Larkin game used items.

The highlights of the batch for me is the fielding glove and Barry's 1995 MVP season photomatched home jersey.

Lets see what Larkin items everyone else has!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Re: Hall of Famer Barry Larkin

Nice collection. I'm envious.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

What a great Larkin collection!!!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Congratulations to Larkin on his HOF appointment. He is a class act and has always been a favorite of mine. And now my 93 Larkin game worn jersey has now gone up in value too!

While collection doesn't compare, I do have a couple of bats, a hat from the 1990 season and this jersey from 2001:

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    In honor of the 2012 Hall of Fame inductee, it is time for everyone to share those Barry Larkin game used items.

The highlights of the batch for me is the fielding glove and Barry's 1995 MVP season photomatched home jersey.

Lets see what Larkin items everyone else has!
    great collection.

With him getting into the HOF, I bet your content would be befitting of his HOF display. Probably better. Just curious now what Larkin is donating for his display.

Are you planning a visit to Cooperstown for the ceremonies?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

This thread is already a wonder to see!

Something tells me that even Barry's "kids" would enjoy looking at these. Adam, I'm so thoroughly astonished with your Barry Larkin collection that I'm speechless. That doesn't happen often.

I do want to thank Adam also for referring me to Sports Gallery, specifically pointing me to a Barry bat for myself. Much like Barry has exhibited grace with the people around him, you have as well. Only fitting that such a tremendous collection rests with you. And, its great to hear of your personal experience in youth. I was a bit older, but I'll never forget my own experiences with Barry's family. They were truly great people and I'm sure they still are.

My favorite item (if I could find it) would be my photo with him from when I (as a kid myself) sold them their first boat. He walked into the floor at Flerlage Marine in Fairfield and at 16, I was so lucky that all the regular salesmen were busy! I've long since decided that a career in sales wasn't for me, but boy had I gotten off to an implausibly miraculous start!

It sounds like the Reds Hall of Fame is going to have a Barry display this year. Hopefully, I can see some of these items in person!

plettner@fuse.net

Awesome collection Adam. Later I'll put up some pics of my collection. It certainly doesn't stack up, but it has its highlights! Thanks for sharing Adam.

Still can't find the picture of me with Barry when he was buying his boat, but fortunately at least my mom was able to keep something. Kids, listen to your mothers. They care about you!

And my Larkin bat

First of my 3 new pick ups since Larkin was named to the Hall of Fame.

1986 game used home jersey from Larkin's rookie year.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.