Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Chicago Bears - Thinning out the herd sale

So I'm looking to try to thin out my Chicago Bears collection a little bit to reallocate funds. Pictures of can be found on my website at www.tyrcha.com/collection I would also be willing to do package deals. The following are available:

-78 Aaron Gibson 2002 navy signed game jersey. The jersey is a size 56 +4 with extra jersey sewn to make the jersey longer. The jersey shows use, but I have not been able to photo match it. There is a COA from an eBay vendor. $250 obo

-94 Marcus Harrison 2009 navy game worn/signed jersey worn against the Detroit Lions. The jersey was signed at preseason summer camp, so the signature is a little blurred because Marcus dripped sweat on it while signing. The jersey has a COA from JO. I will also include the BCA wristbands that he also wore during the game. The wristbands have a COA from NFL Auctions. $350 obo

-95 Anthony Adams 2010 white game worn/signed jersey worn against the New York Giants. The jersey has many blood stains and 2-sided tape still stuck in the shoulders. The jersey was signed at a charity event in downtown Chicago. The jersey has a COA from JO. $350 obo

-99 Jim Flanigan 1997 white game issue/signed jersey. There is no COA. $175 obo

I also may be willing to move my Olin Kreutz 2004 sign/pro cut Pro Bowl jersey if the right offer comes along.

If interested either PM me or email me at Scott at Tyrcha dot com

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Re: Chicago Bears - Thinning out the herd sale

C'mon, Lets make a deal bump. $800 takes the lot!

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.