Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Re: Montero Traded from Yankees

Pineda just struck out 16 today with no walks.

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    I've been saying this was a terrible move for NY since the night the trade was announced!! And still people are saying "give it 5 years" M's HANDS DOWN won this trade and thats all that needs to be said. Everyone who supported Cashman and his brilliant idea of trading away the Yankees best hitting prospect since Jeter can finally admit it was the wrong move. Cashman already has!

PS...Montero another JACK last night!! R.O.Y
    This is why trades like this need time to be evlauated. Reality is now trending 180 degrees opposite of your post...I say trending because Pineda could blow out his arm tomorrow. He is, however, currently pitching as an ace and early cy young candidate....

Quote Originally Posted by cjclong View Post
    Pineda just struck out 16 today with no walks.
    It typically takes Montero 4 games to accomplish such a feat.

(I couldn't help myself)

Actually I want to congratulate Montero. He hit his 100th career minor league home run this week. lol

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    Actually I want to congratulate Montero. He hit his 100th career minor league home run this week. lol
    Maybe MiLB will auction off that HR ball so you can add it to your impressive collection. Montero HR ball and a Kris Bryant 4th career walk ball...thats thread worthy. Keep up the good work Brock
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Maybe MiLB will auction off that HR ball so you can add it to your impressive collection. Montero HR ball and a Kris Bryant 4th career walk ball...thats thread worthy. Keep up the good work Brock

I don't collect items from cheaters! And sorry I'm not rich and can't afford thousands of dollars worth of bats but I'm pretty happy with my collection(which you have never seen what I actually have). At least I don't run around with a giant cut out of a player who's probably 20 years younger then you. That's a little creepy.

Broccoli, you are an internet troll. No more no less. You come on here and bitch and cry about $50 dollar bat offers and post about a ball that was used during a walk and hope & pray it was used the entire AB . If you wanna get personal I can sure go there if you want to buddy, just let me know. Because I have more then enough ammo to send a cross eyed little boy like you crawling back to your mommy's basement.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Broccoli, you are an internet troll. No more no less. You come on here and bitch and cry about $50 dollar bat offers and post about a ball that was used during a walk and hope & pray it was used the entire AB . If you wanna get personal I can sure go there if you want to buddy, just let me know. Because I have more then enough ammo to send a cross eyed little boy like you crawling back to your mommy's basement.

Lol Scott. You're just too funny. Your name proves true to you, A TOOL!! You're nothing but a pompous a-hole who thinks he's better then everyone. You're the type of person who thinks their sh*t don't smell. And you prove it by attacking my small collection because I'm not wealthy like you. But you know what in my 11 years of collecting, I've owned some great gamers(Ott, mantle, Kiner, Larry Berra, Lajoie, Waner, furillo from 55, and the list goes on).

Im done talking to you because you know nothing. Case in point, you thought montero would be such a great player. Yet he's a bum. Have a good day Scott and happy collecting. If you feel the need to discuss this more, you can email me at boblee89@yahoo.com instead of wasting people's time on this board.

What did I miss?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Find me the post where I said I was better then anyone else on GUU. If you find it, please post it. I just know for a fact that I'm better then you. And I'm wealthy because I've sent the majority of my life overseas living like a dog protecting scumbags. So while I was doing that and making my way, you are taking pictures of people at walmart sitting on chairs and being a funny guy. You should have left this thread alone instead of trying to be a tough guy and starting s*** up with something who thinks you are a complete turd. To be honest, you should be pretty excited that someone like me is even wasting their time replying to someone like you but enough is enough and I'll leave it at that.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET