Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
Come on tough guy lets get personal ...since you "At least don't run around with a giant cut out of a player who's probably 20 years younger then you. That's a little creepy."

At least show everyone all those beautiful pictures of you & your cat. Tell ya what, I'll post my multiple pictures with the President & Congressmen and you post the photoshopped pictures of your cat as a walking dead character. HAHAHAHA
Keep talking Scott. I dont care if you've met the president or congressmen. I told you I'm done talking. I don't care what you do for a living, I don't care if you've been overseas protecting scumbags, I don't care if you're rich.

I'm fine with my small collection, I'm happy with my life and I enjoy doing fun things in life whether it involves taking a photo of some random guy reading a book in the middle of walmart or if it means turning my pet cat in a walking dead character. I don't care if you have a better life than me. Because you know why??? I"M HAPPY WITH MY LIFE!

And now I'm going to be the bigger person and stop talking. I will not reply to a post here or to any of your posts anymore. And again, have a good day Scott and happy collecting!