Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Photomatch help on a Witten gamer

Hey guys,

Im trying to find a better photomatch of this Jason Witten jersey from 2007. The Steiner COA doesnt give a specific game date. I was hoping this may even be the jersey he wore during his no helmet catch against the Eagles 11/4/07 (doubt it though). This may have been worn against the Texans in the 2007 preseason and Ive added the only matched photo I can find 9/16/07 vs Dolphins. Those may have been the only games he wore this but I figured I get some Universe help. It should be easy due to the clear stain on the front 8. I'd like to have a nice photo for display. Thx for the help!

Re: Photomatch help on a Witten gamer

Crickets....

Oh well, can anyone help me out with a list of websites (besides Getty) where I can try and Photomatch the jersey myself? That would be a great help as well. Thx!

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by hfd0035 View Post
    Crickets....

Oh well, can anyone help me out with a list of websites (besides Getty) where I can try and Photomatch the jersey myself? That would be a great help as well. Thx!

Greg
    I have also found AP images and US Presswire.com are helpful. Don't know if there are more?

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    I have also found AP images and US Presswire.com are helpful. Don't know if there are more?
    I'll check those out, thank you

Here is a blown up copy of the photo below......doesnt look like its a match

Sorry to be off the subject. How did you blow that picture from ap images or getty??? Is that a program?

Just happened to be a picture that I had in full size already

Thx Scoot,

Well crap.... The photo at least looks like the beginning stages of the stain, IMO. Im not sure if I'll be able to find an exact match from any online photos, so far at least. Maybe I can get a copy of the game somehow. My search continues

I would agree its not the same jersey.

1) look at the damage to the #2 bottom left corner. Not seen in your jersey.

2) look at the bend in the #2 matches up with the notch in the #8. On your jersey it is in the middle of the notch. On the game jersey shown it is above the notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hog View Post
    I would agree its not the same jersey.

1) look at the damage to the #2 bottom left corner. Not seen in your jersey.

2) look at the bend in the #2 matches up with the notch in the #8. On your jersey it is in the middle of the notch. On the game jersey shown it is above the notch.
    You may be right, but I think the damage that your talking about on the #2 is just grass. Also, the notches that line up may have something to do with the way he is wearing the jersey.

I really just need to get some better photos from the whole game. Either way, I really appreciate the input