Do you have an excape plan for you game used stuff?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coxfan
    • Feb 2009

Re: Do you have an excape plan for you game used stuff?

I spoke to someone today who knows someone who rents two safe deposit boxes just to store his vintage card collection. A few of your most prized small items like balls, autographs, rare books, and even g-u caps can be fit into your bank box, such as when you're on a long trip and your house is more vulnerable. Or you could do like me and take a few of the most irreplacable things along when we're away for a few days on a long car trip.

Comment

• Skizzick
      • Mar 2011

I'd grab my Team Cuba jerseys and Contreras Phillies jersey, throw them over my shoulder, and grab my Phillies WS framed items. They took me the longest to compile, but if I don't get it all, I won't fret...it's all heavily insured.

Comment

• 10thMan
        • Dec 2006

Ever been in a significant Fire??? Pick the Venue...House, large Boat, Stadium, wherever. By Trade I had to take a Federally approved Fire Fighting Course, putting out different types of Fires, including Combustibles, Gas, & Electrical. Even a small "Enclosed" type Fire gets very smokey, QUICKLY. Really easy to say I`m gonna grab "so & so`s" Bats etc, I doubt it.

The LAST thing I`m concerned about are Bats Jerseys & Cards, Life`s too short to worry about "Things"

Sean

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by 10thMan
          Ever been in a significant Fire??? Pick the Venue...House, large Boat, Stadium, wherever. By Trade I had to take a Federally approved Fire Fighting Course, putting out different types of Fires, including Combustibles, Gas, & Electrical. Even a small "Enclosed" type Fire gets very smokey, QUICKLY. Really easy to say I`m gonna grab "so & so`s" Bats etc, I doubt it.

The LAST thing I`m concerned about are Bats Jerseys & Cards, Life`s too short to worry about "Things"

Sean
          +1

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...