Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jacob Bell St. Louis Rams 2010 Game Used Signed BCA PINK CLEATS NFL Auctions

Looking to move my GAME USED and signed Jacob Bell St. Louis Rams BCA Pink Nike Cleats from 2010. These cleats are each signed, are size 14, have his #63 on back heel of each shoe , each come with PSA/DNA from NFL Auctions and show great use. A pair of game issued Jacob Bell cleats just sold for $70+ on NFL Auctions this week so I am looking for $75 shipped on them. Jacob is an offensive guard who has played for both Titans and Rams and played at Miami (OH) University. Email w/questions

Here is link to issued pair that just ended couple days ago (again mine are game used and show a good amount of game wear)

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=174205167
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Jacob Bell St. Louis Rams 2010 Game Used Signed BCA PINK CLEATS NFL Auctions

Cleats sold pending payment

Re: Jacob Bell St. Louis Rams 2010 Game Used Signed BCA PINK CLEATS NFL Auctions

Back up for sale...no response from buyer.

I can send PayPal right now. I'd like them.

Joe
    joetoto@execpc.com

email sent

money sent via PayPal. Thanks.

Sold, thanks to the buyer.

Anything new, please? Thanks, Joe

Absolutely stunning! Thanks for the opportunity to buy these. Packaged well and NFL COAs!

Thanks,

Joe