Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can anyone help photo match this braun helmet the mlb hologram says its a signed braun jersey

Re: Can anyone help photo match this braun helmet the mlb hologram says its a signed braun jersey

Hopefully the pics stay on. I think the helmet is from preseason but hoping at least one game from his mvp season

Re: Can anyone help photo match this braun helmet the mlb hologram says its a signed braun jersey

Anybody???? I have looked everywhere and cant find an pictures of him wearing this helmet. The brewers are asking the mlb about the hologram. I will have to wait for that.

2010 All-star game??? I believe most, if not all players wore that style helmet for the game. Also, what is the date for the hologram, I know it's the wrong item, but the date might give you a good idea of when it was used and you can look for pics around that time. Just an idea

photo match thank you. braun game used all star game helmet

Hart wearing same model

Quote Originally Posted by jjkraner View Post

I don't doubt the claim...but,
    I don't see the photomatch in the picture provided??

Still looking for some photos from the back of the helmet to help solve if this is the all star helmet. The ear flap matches but I would like more evidence. Can anyone help?

I will say this:

While still quite uncommon, this style of helmet is not exclusive to the All-Star Game. I personally inspected the same style of helmet issued to (and presumably worn by) Brewers OF Carlos Gomez. As all Brewers fans know, Gomez hasn't sniffed an All-Star game bid.

I'll need to see some photos of Braun actually wearing this style of helmet to come to any conclusion.