Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Jeter Jersey

Jeter Jersey

Guy's

Just was wondering if anyone had any opinions on these, He has a few. Some of the years do not make sense but the 96 & 99 do. Could they be issued? I really do not know anything about jersey's & the tagging that goes along with it.

ANy opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Link:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-1996...item2a18fbeb8b

Banned

Re: Jeter Jersey

That is an authentic retail jersey that you would purchase from a sporting goods store.

Cool,

Thanks for the reply. Thats what I thought.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wsohlcano View Post
    Guy's

Just was wondering if anyone had any opinions on these, He has a few. Some of the years do not make sense but the 96 & 99 do. Could they be issued? I really do not know anything about jersey's & the tagging that goes along with it.

ANy opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Link:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-1996...item2a18fbeb8b
    with jeter if its not steiner and mlb authentic dont buy it. nearly all authentic jeter stuff originated with steiner but as several threads show sometimes steiner coas are faked so the mlb hologram is needed also.

wsohlcano vbmenu_register("postmenu_282975", true);

Shoot me an e-mail when you can. Thanks. Pablo (BernBabyBern on GUU).
    mikeapno1@yahoo.com

Not to start a whole long argument, but Steiner hasn't been around forever, and there ARE good Yankee shirts out there without their COA. Sure, you have to be smart and careful, but I have a game used Jeter rookie home jersey, all proper tagging (size 46) with the Mel Allen armband, that Jeter signed for me back when I knew him personally in NY. I got it from California Sports (Ron Fukushima) in April 1998 and even got Steiner to give me a COA on it back then. It's the cornerstone of my collection, and I joke that I'll know I found the woman I want to marry if I ever have to sell it for an engagement ring!

I'd say you'll know you found the woman you want to marry if you don't have to sell it for an engagement ring!!

Quote Originally Posted by kesseldawg View Post
    Not to start a whole long argument, but Steiner hasn't been around forever, and there ARE good Yankee shirts out there without their COA. Sure, you have to be smart and careful, but I have a game used Jeter rookie home jersey, all proper tagging (size 46) with the Mel Allen armband, that Jeter signed for me back when I knew him personally in NY. I got it from California Sports (Ron Fukushima) in April 1998 and even got Steiner to give me a COA on it back then. It's the cornerstone of my collection, and I joke that I'll know I found the woman I want to marry if I ever have to sell it for an engagement ring!