Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

A.Jones, J. Pierre, A. Rios game used items.

I need to sell the following items for some extra cash. Please feel free to email me at davidschultz75@gmail.com. I will not sell anything individual. I need everything to go.

1.I have (2) Alex Rios game used bats(Blue Jays) Price $65 free ship.
    2. Andruw Jones game used Atlanta braves hat. Shows outstanding use and is autographed on the brim, year 2003. Game used batting gloves, also outstanding use, autographed on both gloves, year 2005. Game used Marucci bat shows plenty of ball marks on barrel. Autographed on barrel and has his number 25 engraved on the knob. Price $210 free ship.

3. (2)Juan Pierre game used bats. Both bats are from he played with the Dodgers. Steiner hologram are on the barrel of each bat and coa will come with. An MLB hologram is on one bat, which is cracked(BB515889). Price $70 Free ship.
    Boondocksaint:cool:

Always looking for J. Damon, M. Cameron and Orlando Cabrera game used items.:cool:

Re: A.Jones, J. Pierre, A. Rios game used items.

Can I see the Pierres?

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Prices now dropped. I will take offers.I need to sell the following items for some extra cash. Please feel free to email me at davidschultz75@gmail.com. I will not sell anything individual. I need everything to go.
    1.I have (2) Alex Rios game used bats(Blue Jays) Price $55 free ship.
    2. Andruw Jones game used Atlanta braves hat. Shows outstanding use and is autographed on the brim, year 2003. Game used batting gloves, also outstanding use, autographed on both gloves, year 2005. Game used Marucci bat shows plenty of ball marks on barrel. Autographed on barrel and has his number 25 engraved on the knob. Price $170 $12.50 ship.

3. Juan Pierre game used bat. Bat is when he played with the Dodgers. Steiner hologram are on the barrel of the bat and coa will come with. An MLB hologram is on the bat, cracked(BB515889). Price $35 Free ship. [/quote]

Always looking for J. Damon, M. Cameron and Orlando Cabrera game used items.:cool:

Juan Pierre bat sold.