I hope not too off topic -- general (not-game used) artifacts, memorabilia facebook page

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David
    • Sep 2024

I hope not too off topic -- general (not-game used) artifacts, memorabilia facebook page

For facebook users-- I started a little informational facebook page about art, artifacts, memorabilia, authentication-- mostly non sport, but sports related will be included. There's nothing for sale and being promoted, just a once a week posting on related subjects. The page currently has a number of topics to show you what it's about. If you 'like' it, you will get an posting about once a week-- it's not my desire or energy to clog people's walls with useless posting.

• mariner_gamers
    • May 2008

Re: I hope not too off topic -- general (not-game used) artifacts, memorabilia facebook page

Thanks for the post/link!! I dig learning about obscure things especially related to collecting.
    Davis Emburey
    demburey@netzero.net
    Always looking for late 70's-late 80's Mariners game used bats!

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Re: I hope not too off topic -- general (not-game used) artifacts, memorabilia facebook page

I just gave it a "like". It should make for some fun reading.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
        • Nov 2005

These are cool items. Not unlike things that I collect. I don't use the facebook, but I'll still try to read the new write-ups.

Comment

• David
          • Sep 2024

Thanks all.

I know some of the 'likers' (no one here) are not collectors of anythings, so I have keep the 'that's interesting' quotient high.

I also know three are from different countries and know little to nothing about baseball. One of them, a lovely woman from Madrid, told me she'd like to see a 'baseball match' some time.

Comment

Working...