Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crystal clear Getty photos from jgulinosports.com

I just received a dozen 8x10 Getty images photos from www.jgulinosports.com and just wanted to say that the photos are crystal clear and printed on high quality Kodak paper and for $5 a photo their definitely worth it. They took about a week and a half to arrive and Jay was quick to answer any questions that I had.

Thank's to Jay I was able to positively photo match a 2006 Coco Crisp Rawlings bat used vs the Oakland A's (the criss cross taped handle and small #10 on knob match perfectly with the Getty photo), a 2002 Albert Pujols Old Hickory bat vs the New York Mets, a 2004 Manny Ramirez M9 (wine colored) bat used against the San Francisco Giants and a 2005 HR derby B9 bat used by David Ortiz.

Bobby

Here's pics of the Coco and Pujols bat:
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Re: Crystal clear Getty photos from jgulinosports.com

Are those the photos you got back. Do they still have the getty images watermark on them? Nice photomatches. I'm going to give them a try. I wonder if they can do what Meigray can do and blow up portions of the photo for a clearer view......

THANKS, I WILL SEND HIM A E-MAIL. I HAVE A GWYNN JERSEY I NEED TO PHOTO-MATCH. NICE PUJOLS BAT!, Would you be interested in selling it??

Thanks Again,
    collectersgold@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Are those the photos you got back. Do they still have the getty images watermark on them? Nice photomatches. I'm going to give them a try. I wonder if they can do what Meigray can do and blow up portions of the photo for a clearer view......
    No watermarks and they are crystal clear, on one of the 2005 HR derby David Ortiz photo that I got you can actually see a ball seam impression on the barrel of the bat.

I asked Jay if you got a photo in a larger size say 11X10 or 16X20 would you have the same photo quality and he replied "they are all crystal clear no matter the size"

Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    THANKS, I WILL SEND HIM A E-MAIL. I HAVE A GWYNN JERSEY I NEED TO PHOTO-MATCH. NICE PUJOLS BAT!, Would you be interested in selling it??

Thanks Again,
    collectersgold@aol.com
    Thank's for the offer but I'm going to hold on to the Pujols bat. The bat has also been photo matched to a Donruss baseball card. Good luck with your Gwynn jersey!

Thanks again, Bobby

I got these also and photomatched my Dillon jersey. It is in another thread. These pictures are crystal clear, take about a week to get and are of the highest quality. Highly recommended.
    Scott

Brian,

Thanks! It is a really nice Pujols gamer. Shortly after I got the bat I called Old Hickory bats, the owner checked the records and told me that only two of these two-tone bats were sent to Pujols in 2002.

I dont know if you noticed but the bat is signed by Pujols in black ink. He also signed his uniform #5, along with ROY 01 and the date 1-31-03 (when the bat was signed) I really dont want to sell it but I'm curious on what you would offer for it, you can e-mail me at hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Thank you, Bobby

I just rec'd 8 pics from Jay...excellent quality and quick turn-around.
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

The website for jgulinosports.com is down or suspended.

I've not received my order in month. Some photos that Jay sent were not properly sized and he promised to fix them and resend them.

Have gotten emails stating he would deliver but has never sent them.

Anyone else have issue w/ Jay?

David

David,

I had a few photos that I ordered that arrived and were not full sized, I wanted them exactly as they appear on getty.

I e-mailed Jay and he corrected them without charging me and with fast turn around time.

Shoot him another e-mail, I see that his site is up and running now.

Bobby