Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Price Difference Between GU and GI

Was hoping to get some opinions on the price difference between a game used jersey and a game issued jersey.

The back story behind this is that I recently bought a "game used" jersey from a seller on ebay for $300. I did some research and attempted to photomatch the jersey with no such luck. Thus, I believe the jersey to be game issued and not game used.

The seller is willing to let me return the item for a full refund or I suggested that I would keep the jersey if he gave me a partial refund. He now wants to know how much of a partial refund I want. How much would you guys ask for?

Thanks!!!

Re: Price Difference Between GU and GI

Assuming this is the Choo jersey from Kruk Cards. I would just return it and get a refund. At $300, it was being sold below what a real Choo gamer should bring.

Personally, I would rather have the $300 to spend on a game used jersey.

Banned

ey, you cant photomatch every jersey!!! I have a dirk nowitzki jersey that is game used and it is not from meigray. I got it directly from Dirk's german friend. i also couldn't find a photomatch..

Quote Originally Posted by GameWornJCollector View Post
    ey, you cant photomatch every jersey!!! I have a dirk nowitzki jersey that is game used and it is not from meigray. I got it directly from Dirk's german friend. i also couldn't find a photomatch..
    In this case you probably want to as Choo only appeared in a couple games that season where they wore the road grey.