Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Denver Bronco's Fans / Collectors ...

have any of you had any luck with contacting the pro shop (or anyone) about purchasing game worn items? are they closed off in that aspect? what are your experiences?

Re: Denver Bronco's Fans / Collectors ...

I e-mailed the Broncos equipment manager awhile back asking what they were going to be doing with remaining jerseys from this past season now that they were switching over to Nike and got this response:

"I apologize for the late response, but unfortunately I don't have any good news for you. Game used jerseys for the year are given to each player so he has his to use as he pleases so needless to say, I can't help you out. As a rule of thumb, we do not send out game used jerseys unless it is at the player's request or part of a marketing arrangement for future reference."

Quote Originally Posted by masp3392 View Post
    have any of you had any luck with contacting the pro shop (or anyone) about purchasing game worn items? are they closed off in that aspect? what are your experiences?

Re: Denver Bronco's Fans / Collectors ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    I e-mailed the Broncos equipment manager awhile back asking what they were going to be doing with remaining jerseys from this past season now that they were switching over to Nike and got this response:

"I apologize for the late response, but unfortunately I don't have any good news for you. Game used jerseys for the year are given to each player so he has his to use as he pleases so needless to say, I can't help you out. As a rule of thumb, we do not send out game used jerseys unless it is at the player's request or part of a marketing arrangement for future reference."
    very interesting, thank you for the response.

so other than the jersey's the bronco's had in contract with JO sports, all the others were given to the players essentially to do with how they please.