Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Dealer Pleads Guilty

Woo hoo! Another one down

Banned

Talking Re: Dealer Pleads Guilty

Applause, applause!!

Dave Miedema

Now, if A-Rod won't sign your item because he deems it to be inauthentic, then you know you have a fake on your hands.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Now, if A-Rod won't sign your item because he deems it to be inauthentic, then you know you have a fake on your hands.

Alex will SIGNED anything and everything that is PAID for!

With one exception - if the Handler aka his promotion company or his KLF representatives, say that he SHOULDNT sign a particular item for a customer, Alex will NOT sign it!

I have seen in the past - Alex was about to sign a baseball in the sweetspot, his handler stop him in the middle of the motion - the baseball ends with with a pen marked scratch in the sweetspot and a signature on the side panel!

Another time, Alex was about to sign a SEND-IN game used bat, again, the handler picked up the bat and told him not to sign it! Alex did sign other bats - all are Model bat and Non-game used!

This is a very unfortunate blemish on a hobby that doesn't need one. The unscrupulous continue to try and separate you with your hard earned money in any way they see fit. The levarage we have as collectors is to not settle for "might be" or "could be". If something is sold as game used then prove it first! Let's bring the fun back to the hobby and when we buy or sell something ensure it is as described. Settling for anything less will continue to tarnish the future of this hobby.

Ok, so here is my "stupid question"....why are so many NFL teams, with the strict rules policies maintained by the NFL, still dealing with J.O. sports? The owner has plead guilty and the NFL still allows them to represent their game used equipment.

Ok, so here is my "stupid question"....why are so many NFL teams, with the strict rules policies maintained by the NFL, still dealing with J.O. sports?
    Kwai Chang - Master, is it true that the Namath jersey in the 8D auction was consigned by JO Sports?

Master Po - You must seek your own answers, Grasshopper.

Kwai Chang - What about the GUU Autograph forum? Why is the Admin's company on eBay's banned COA list?

Master Po - COAs are worthless - unless written on rice paper.

doesn't seem that too many of the guys that are caught actually do any time - i believe the far majority are simply placed on probation and/or fined. if that's truly the case i'm not sure the penalty is much of a discouragement when weighed against the thousands that can be made bilking collectors. throw them in the tank for a year or two, that will get their attention.
    robert

Just a guess but maybe the teams have to honor the contracts they signed with JO before possibly ending any relationship with the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzmaster View Post
    Ok, so here is my "stupid question"....why are so many NFL teams, with the strict rules policies maintained by the NFL, still dealing with J.O. sports? The owner has plead guilty and the NFL still allows them to represent their game used equipment.