Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

eBayer b-e-collectibles

Seems to have alot of new Patriots GU stuff. Anybody know anything about them? I thought Pat's jerseys never got out, except to the NFL.

Re: eBayer b-e-collectibles

I can't comment on the Patriots jerseys, but they have been in the hobby for years & I've purchased a few items from them that I've been pleased with (won't find any bargians from them however).

I've dealt with B&E since the early ninties and they've been a very great source of Mets game used bats and jerseys. Joe Esposito is great to deal with and has personally provided me with leads to certain pieces that still exist in my collection today.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

The throwback as well as this years SB Jerseys were given to the players....first time in a long time. I have had several people approach me with them and seen them on ebay and craigs list.

The only things I bought from them was a GU Winfield bat and GU Yount bat. Once I received the bats, I discovered the Yount was a promotional/store bought bat. Joe promptly refunded my money on it.